Emergency Action Needed

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, QuetzalQuincy said:

Let me reiterate.  I do not have a problem with wild dino kiting. That is fine. I have walls to prevent my tames from escaping the yard. What I am saying is, a player controlled gasbag should not be able to move my things on a PvE server. I have no problem with them bringing untamed creatures to me. Free meat, but a player controlled tame should not be able to displace my creatures.

Don't forget that not all PVE servers are configured that way. It's a settings option. I understand that when the settings are configured as such, then the gasbag should be adhering to the setting selected, and that may not be happening. However, other people not being able to carry away your tames isn't a universal game restriction. On our PVE server, we can... so we need to take precautions. 

58 minutes ago, DeHammer said:

Don't forget that not all PVE servers are configured that way. It's a settings option. I understand that when the settings are configured as such, then the gasbag should be adhering to the setting selected, and that may not be happening. However, other people not being able to carry away your tames isn't a universal game restriction. On our PVE server, we can... so we need to take precautions. 

Very well. I am speaking from the perspective of playing on Official servers. I do agree with you, the setting should be able to be configured if you are running on unofficial.

On 5/23/2019 at 5:26 PM, MattyFrigginIce said:

Emergency Action Needed

Gasbags need to be addressed in PvE ASAP. I have seen multiple videos in clubs of people moving non-allied/tribed tames into water and drowning them. 

This needs to be addressed NOW! This is on official, and unacceptable. How is this even a thing? Fix your game.

Thanks,

QuetzalQuincy

Can gasbags move dinos over walls? Not trying to be an ass, just curious.

55 minutes ago, Yanozha said:

I'm going to let you in on a fascinating bit of technology ,, revolutionizing both the real and gaming worlds. it will solve all your worries ,,,,  its called a BARN !! You don't really have to be any brighter than an Amish light bulb to figure that one out. 

Oh you are so clever. No one in this thread has suggested such a unique idea. It's PvE.

1 hour ago, QuetzalQuincy said:

Oh you are so clever. No one in this thread has suggested such a unique idea. It's PvE.

And? Pve is player vrs environment other players are a part of the environment literally xD this is why they're name was originally  red meaning enemy player ...I would  just build every base to protect from enemy players 

8 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

And? Pve is player vrs environment other players are a part of the environment literally xD this is why they're name was originally  red meaning enemy player ...I would  just build every base to protect from enemy players 

PvE really needed some game mechanics to force players to actually protect and defend their bases. Like dino stampedes or something. PvE is like 5% survival and 95% breeding simulator. 

Archived