Emergency Action Needed

Emergency Action Needed

Gasbags need to be addressed in PvE ASAP. I have seen multiple videos in clubs of people moving non-allied/tribed tames into water and drowning them. 

This needs to be addressed NOW! This is on official, and unacceptable. How is this even a thing? Fix your game.

Thanks,

QuetzalQuincy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

like 90% of all griefing i see on pve could be fixed with 4 walls and a roof.

You mean I have to do something myself to protect myself from people griefing me, Like I have to put in some amount of effort. Pfffffffffft screw that noise, it's much easier to just cry about it and allow my tames to get drown until something is eventually done about it. - Ark community 2019

I dont know why so many people are so lazy with their tames and can't be bothered to either build an enclosure for their tames or they build one but are too lazy to put their dinos away when they log off.

38 minutes ago, HoboNation said:

You mean I have to do something myself to protect myself from people griefing me, Like I have to put in some amount of effort. Pfffffffffft screw that noise, it's much easier to just cry about it and allow my tames to get drown until something is eventually done about it. - Ark community 2019

I dont know why so many people are so lazy with their tames and can't be bothered to either build an enclosure for their tames or they build one but are too lazy to put their dinos away when they log off.

I host and play on my own private cluster but I’ll usually house my tames in some sort of enclosed pen. Only the creatures I don’t care for get left out.

I also always build with some griefing in my mind but this specific exploit is literally causing you to cryo your whole base or have everything in a massive box.

Usually i agree with the "build better" people but in that case it forces you to play in a single specific playstyle which is box build with absolutly not a single dino outside and i can understand when others complain about it. I have a massive base myself, but i cant store all dinos inside a building or cryo everything every day cause i regulary use those dinos aswell. The fact that a friends water tames even got pushed out of the water also requires to box in water tames.

Not sure where the OP is playing on but on official PvE Xbox there is a griefer tribe going around servers pushing everything away what they can find. Sadly they use alt accounts so an account ban would do nothing.

11 hours ago, MattyFrigginIce said:

Emergency Action Needed

Gasbags need to be addressed in PvE ASAP. I have seen multiple videos in clubs of people moving non-allied/tribed tames into water and drowning them. 

This needs to be addressed NOW! This is on official, and unacceptable. How is this even a thing? Fix your game.

Thanks,

QuetzalQuincy

Hey man.

Build a giant garage, and put your dinos inside.

Problem ended.

It never happened to me, but people who are actually telling him to just build a giant garage and put all dinos inside or take his dinos away from the water, it's very funny. Maybe it's possible if this poor player has only 50 dinos, or if he does not live close to the ocean.

If you have a beautiful XXL base with 500 dinos, built on the coast or on the river it's not that easy to "move the dinos far from the water", and even more impossible to build an ugly and laggy giant building to stack all the dinos inside. First it will be ugly, but it will also cause serious lags (pc performances).

No, it's not that easy, and players should not need to think about alternatives because some idiots spends all their time griefing other players because they are probably jealous.

1 hour ago, Axirpy said:

It never happened to me, but people who are actually telling him to just build a giant garage and put all dinos inside or take his dinos away from the water, it's very funny. Maybe it's possible if this poor player has only 50 dinos, or if he does not live close to the ocean.

If you have a beautiful XXL base with 500 dinos, built on the coast or on the river it's not that easy to "move the dinos far from the water", and even more impossible to build an ugly and laggy giant building to stack all the dinos inside. First it will be ugly, but it will also cause serious lags (pc performances).

No, it's not that easy, and players should not need to think about alternatives because some idiots spends all their time griefing other players because they are probably jealous.

^^ This right here.

Why the hell should someone have to turn their beautiful park of dinos into a friggin square jail cell? Because problems that have been known about for ages are never addressed, until someone makes a youtube video and points it out to the public.

Not everyone wants a square base jammed full of dinos. Some people actually like their base to look pretty and not some cube prison.

For any and all telling me to move my tames inside a garage: Why? This is a PvE server. I do not like to have my things in a 70x70 building. I like them out organized in my land. If you like to have to duck under tails and crouch throughout your base then by all means, build that, but do not tell me how to play on a P V E server.

• Volunteer Moderator
18 minutes ago, QuetzalQuincy said:

For any and all telling me to move my tames inside a garage: Why? This is a PvE server. I do not like to have my things in a 70x70 building. I like them out organized in my land. If you like to have to duck under tails and crouch throughout your base then by all means, build that, but do not tell me how to play on a P V E server.

Water is the E in PVE.

In beta we had to build accordingly  so that other players couldn't bring the environment  to your base haha ide suggest  always building to  prevent this we even had to protect  our dinos that we were taming a player could run an punch the dino an mess up ur tames even kill it if they wanted too the community  actually had to join together  an handle said  trolls  via base wipe or prison 

To those who are saying "I shouldn't have to sacrifice my aesthetics for security" well then by all means let people kill your crap.  People seem to think i am defending the behavior of griefers when i am in fact not. I am simply telling you how to fix the problem yourself until a time it is no longer a problem.  I am advocating personal responsibility for your personal things. it's your stuff not mine i could care less what happens to it.  you are right you shouldn't have to build in a way you don't want to.

The world is very often different than you would like it to be but part of becoming an adult is balancing your idealism with pragmatism.

6 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Asking for a friend...

7iblr.jpg

?‍♂️I just wanted to know asap if I am protected by the behemoths of my base and/or being offline.

Indeed I've thinked twice what I asked not to compromise more the bug... I would have asked about a video or exploitation method if I were interested on using it dont you think?...

BTW instead of being putting memes please check your forum reports, because some days ago I reported one post that explained a way to do a % efficience increase in some tames and the post is still there.

Archived