Jump to content

Making Unicorns Accessible on Mobile


Recommended Posts

Making Unicorns Accessible on Mobile

As one of the individuals playing the mobile version, I have had an exceedingly hard time making any progress in taming a unicorn. By the time I had the luck to find one, it was killed out from under me before I could figure out rockcarrots weren’t the way to go.

If unicorns could at least be fixed to eat carrots as well, or even vegetable cake, I would be very grateful. Since the mobile version has limited the feeding to only Royal Griffin Kibble (unlike PC version), I have had no luck (3 real time months later) in obtaining a single egg, let alone a breeding pair. 

So: should unicorns be able to eat carrots or vegetable cake (for the mobile players)?  :)  And possibly spawn a bit more frequently?

Thoughts?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...

Yes it is very annoying to get everything situated to only find out they only eat griffin kibble and i found a low lvl 45 unicorn and even with soothing balm it takes more then one griffin kibble if i knew that i wouldn't have hatched my first griffin egg and i also wasted time trying carrots and veggie cakes the unicorn already glitched out of my taming pen and died once before then had to use 73 amber to revive and now im afraid i wont get all i need before it glitches out again and the breeding time on griffins and the maturing time takes way to long can there be a way you can lessen the time on both and give us mutiple ways of taming a unicorn instead of just griffin kibble the unicorn is already hard enough to get so at least make the taming a little easier that's all I'm asking for the developers Thanks.

Edited by Shawnna
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

My tribe mates and I have a unicorn in a training pen atm and we have a few baby griffins that are taking forever to mature so we can breed them, along with a single pair of parents. We only have one griffin egg atm and, even with a high lvl oviraptor, the eggs are rare to come by without just breeding them ourselves. This is the first unicorn I have personally seen on any server I’ve been on and it would be amazing to tame her. I would appreciate it it the creators made it easier in some way to tame them, preferably more food options or making the eggs easier to come by. It’s difficult to find griffin pairs to tame in order to breed, much less gather a ton of eggs from them and hoping the eggs/kibble doesn’t rot before we can use it, even in a fridge or something you know? Idk I’m ranting, it’s just all too difficult and stressful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 145273 said:

does this take amber?

Nope just gotta run the dungeon to get the blueprint. 
 

4 hours ago, JaceonTerence said:

My tribe mates and I have a unicorn in a training pen atm and we have a few baby griffins that are taking forever to mature so we can breed them, along with a single pair of parents. We only have one griffin egg atm and, even with a high lvl oviraptor, the eggs are rare to come by without just breeding them ourselves. This is the first unicorn I have personally seen on any server I’ve been on and it would be amazing to tame her. I would appreciate it it the creators made it easier in some way to tame them, preferably more food options or making the eggs easier to come by. It’s difficult to find griffin pairs to tame in order to breed, much less gather a ton of eggs from them and hoping the eggs/kibble doesn’t rot before we can use it, even in a fridge or something you know? Idk I’m ranting, it’s just all too difficult and stressful.

So you’re asking them to make end game content not endgame? There’s a reason it’s called endgame. Also, I’m going to call you out on your stupid whiny crybaby nonsense. In a fridge, eggs last for 700 REAL LIFE DAYS... longer if the server is ever down. That’s just shy of two fricking years!

Unicorns don’t take much griffin kibble to tame when paired with a soothing balm (10x) so just pop the eggs in the fridge and make the kibble when your original pair has laid more. Griffins take longer to raise than to lay eggs, so if you really wanted the kibble you shouldn’t have hatched any eggs. 
 

This thread survives on the hopelessness of the lazy crybabies of the world... *sigh*

Edited by nintendogamer7
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2020 at 3:46 PM, nintendogamer7 said:

Nope just gotta run the dungeon to get the blueprint. 
 

So you’re asking them to make end game content not endgame? There’s a reason it’s called endgame. Also, I’m going to call you out on your stupid whiny crybaby nonsense. In a fridge, eggs last for 700 REAL LIFE DAYS... longer if the server is ever down. That’s just shy of two fricking years!

Unicorns don’t take much griffin kibble to tame when paired with a soothing balm (10x) so just pop the eggs in the fridge and make the kibble when your original pair has laid more. Griffins take longer to raise than to lay eggs, so if you really wanted the kibble you shouldn’t have hatched any eggs. 
 

This thread survives on the hopelessness of the lazy crybabies of the world... *sigh*

Also you could buy a carnivore pheromone to make the kibble super! I believe you can also get pheromones from the premium chests in dungeons, i have even gotten a golden collar from one of the premium chests!

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, 145273 said:

Also you could buy a carnivore pheromone to make the kibble super! I believe you can also get pheromones from the premium chests in dungeons, i have even gotten a golden collar from one of the premium chests!

Very true! The carno pheromone will also reduce the breeding cooldown for the griffin pair. I’ve never gotten either of those from dungeons but I know they’re in the drop tables. 
 

EDIT: they may be specific dungeon loot for primal pass users, as I don’t know of anyone getting that specific loot who didn’t have Primal Pass. 

Edited by nintendogamer7
Noted
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nintendogamer7 said:

Very true! The carno pheromone will also reduce the breeding cooldown for the griffin pair. I’ve never gotten either of those from dungeons but I know they’re in the drop tables. 
 

EDIT: they may be specific dungeon loot for primal pass users, as I don’t know of anyone getting that specific loot who didn’t have Primal Pass. 

On an unrelated note my primal pass has been going since ark released and i four dollars....... should i feel guilty XD

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MikeSOTW said:

also don't revive the unicorn until you are ready. Shortly after I tamed my first unicorn (only the second one I've seen up until lever 83) I found another one. I just killed it and saved the implant for later if I wanted and it lasted over 3 weeks before it expired. That should be plenty of time to get your kibble ready.

Don’t know what version you’re playing where implants last more than 48 hours. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, MikeSOTW said:

48 play time hours. I seldom play 48 hours in a row, do you?  2 hours a day makes that 24 days.

You were giving that advice to players who player on MP servers where real time is play time. I don’t play 48 hours in a row ever, but my implant timers don’t stop when I’m not playing unless they’re in an implant chamber. Taken at face value some kid on a server somewhere is crying because his unicorn implant expired because you said he had 3 weeks. 

It isn’t exactly helpful giving SP advice as fact to someone playing MP (tribemates was the second word in the post to which you replied).

Timers don’t last 3 weeks. They last 48 hours. Always. The only difference is that time in single player stops when you logout. 

Edited by nintendogamer7
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, XaosRes said:

Don‘t forget the tek implant chamber, where it doesn’t expire if powered.

Lol, he’s having trouble with his eggs expiring because he isn’t using fridges properly somehow. Far be it from me to assume he has the wherewithal to use and implant chamber properly, let alone get one as he’s already struggling with easier end game content ???

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, nintendogamer7 said:

You were giving that advice to players who player on MP servers where real time is play time. I don’t play 48 hours in a row ever, but my implant timers don’t stop when I’m not playing unless they’re in an implant chamber. Taken at face value some kid on a server somewhere is crying because his unicorn implant expired because you said he had 3 weeks. 

It isn’t exactly helpful giving SP advice as fact to someone playing MP (tribemates was the second word in the post to which you replied).

Timers don’t last 3 weeks. They last 48 hours. Always. The only difference is that time in single player stops when you logout. 

Wow, the arrogance is amazing. Do you really get off thinking you know it all about an online game? Sorry but the two posts that I was actually replying to don't mention multi player at all.  In fact the second word on both those posts is "one" and "it" respectively. So check your own advice before you give it yes? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

@MikeSOTW so you replied to only the sixth month old posts? Not the one 3 days before your post that revived the thread? Or are you one of those who posts without reading the whole thread?

One can’t be sure to whom you replied since you didn’t direct your reply to anyone and just gave general direction to everyone. And again, general direction that was incorrect. So claim what you want, but fact stands you replied to the whole thread representing a a specific situation as a general rule which can easily be misleading to less knowledgeable players and was inherently incorrect.

I’d argue giving incorrect info as fact (spreading misinformation) is a more arrogant statement than making sure people get accurate, correct information on the game they’re playing. I’ll also refrain from making personal judgments about a stranger, which is also an act that could be seen as arrogant. 

It’s always good to know what you’re talking about before misleading others and not assume everyone is playing the game the same way you are. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...