fasterflyers NebraskARK-PVE 3x, Rag/Island/Ab ,TekUNLOCKED, FAST Flyers, CUSTOM DROPS/LOOT

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been on this server for a while now, playing solo.  I really enjoy it.  It's a pretty friendly community and the server is almost always up and running.  Lots of trading and communication between tribes.  People are willing to help out newer members to the server, which is nice.  I was raided a couple of times early on, but nothing excessive.  Otherwise I've been free to build and tame without trouble.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteer Moderator

As a reminder to all:

3.  Server advertisements are allowed ONE bump every 24 hours. Other posts by other members within that 24hr period also count as bumps. Therefore a bump should only be made if there has been no activity on your post for 24+ hours. Bumps by other members (known as "proxy" bumps) also are considered bumps therefore the same rules apply. Failure to follow this will result in a warning.

** A bump is constituted as a reply to a post in which the purpose is to send the post to the top of the forums, even if the post does not include the word "bump". Advertisement posts should be limited solely to advertising and all information regarding the server or any changes to the server should be included in the OP rather than new individual posts **

Please note that this rule is in place to be fair to all that advertise their servers on this forum and to maintain order in the advertising forums.

As my post constitutes a bump, the next allowable bump is 24 hours from the time of this post.

If anyone has an issue or concern about this rule, you may open a support ticket(https://support.survivetheark.com/) and route it to Forum and Forum Accounts.  This topic will not be discussed in this thread.

I am also including a link to the Dedicated Server Discussion Rules, which are also pinned near the top of the Dedicated Server Discussion sub-forum:

My tribe has been on this sever for a few days. We are having more fun now than we have on any server. The community in game is great, most people are friendly and are just wanting to enjoy the game. I like how the arena is set up where people can get their PVP action that way. It's nice having dedicated admins and established tribes who don't tolerate trolling. Most people seem willing to help each other out and compensate each other for loses. 

On 12/03/2016 at 4:06 PM, NebraskARK said:

NebraskARK - The Center - 24/7 PvPvE Server

Server GT: NebraskARK

Admin GT: Kalkasaurus

Registration is currently openServer Rules.jpg

Background:

We want active players who will stick around for months, not a few days and then leave all their structures laying around. We have been running servers since Xbox launch and are very fair, don't use admin commands, and make sure rules are followed.

Rules (Building/Other):

• Ruins: You can build near and around ruins to a point, but I want people to be able to explore and see them, so no building in them.
  • 1 Base per person! (No exceptions) You may also have one small outpost. 
  • No building in high resource areas 
  • No item/dino downloads. (Don’t want super high tames coming from single player to grief. We have the difficulty at 1 and 6x tame. So high-level dinos are plentiful!) 
  • Character uploads are fine up to lvl 60 (Unless you are moving between our SE and The center servers)
  • No placing random foundations around the map.
  • Do not let your friends join through you. They must first add the server gamertag and send me a message. This way I can ensure we are getting quality players who won’t grief.

How to join:

If this sounds like a place you would like to make your new permanent ARK home. Add “NebraskARK” to you friends list and send a message to the gamer tag 

New players to ARK are absolutely welcome, and if you have friends that play that is awesome too! The more tribes the better! If you need anything in game (saddles, metal weapons, etc) to help start out. You can ask the admin tribe “The Night’s Watch of NE”. We are very friendly and always willing to help!

Highly recommend the server. The owner is a really friendly guy and a good trader. A++++++++++ server. 

Archived