fasterflyers NebraskARK-PVE 3x, Rag/Island/Ab ,TekUNLOCKED, FAST Flyers, CUSTOM DROPS/LOOT

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fresh center map due to a crash. We are playing PVP with raiding rules, so even when you get raided...you don't lose everything. 

Make sure these rules are a good fit before asking to join, we aren't looking for crazy die hard pvp players. Just people who want a little light competition to keep things interesting! 

I can respect the fact that this server has remained up unlike 90% of other player dedicated servers but when just starting out, what do I see... every main tribe has dragons on day 30 in-game. Any newcomers lucked out since the dragons got transferred over from se and I found myself easily being harassed on what supposedly is a pve island.  I think its cool for the host to transfer dragons over but I kind of would like to have seen an option to buy at least one dragon only for newcomers.  At least let your forum viewers know before they put a good amount of time into your server before being harassed by these tribes.

1 hour ago, jojo1212 said:

I can respect the fact that this server has remained up unlike 90% of other player dedicated servers but when just starting out, what do I see... every main tribe has dragons on day 30 in-game. Any newcomers lucked out since the dragons got transferred over from se and I found myself easily being harassed on what supposedly is a pve island.  I think its cool for the host to transfer dragons over but I kind of would like to have seen an option to buy at least one dragon only for newcomers.  At least let your forum viewers know before they put a good amount of time into your server before being harassed by these tribes.

I'm sorry you felt harassed. We have had a scorched and island server running for a long long time. Players are allowed to transfer any tames or items they get on these servers. We have a long standing rule that dragons can not be used for pvp. And I can personally attest that no player on our server killed you or took any of your things. 

I do not offer the option for players to buy items or Dinos..I find that to be extremely stupid, and can't believe it's actually a thing that happens. If you are interested in buying Dinos.. I think single player may be a better fit for you? 

If a player harassed you on pve Island, and you followed the appropriate guidelines posted in the club. The matter would have been dealt with quickly. (unfortunately, players being weary of a newcomer walking around their base without typing anything in global doesn't count as harassment in my book.. Too many griefers in this game) 

Again, I'm sorry you had a bad experience and hope you find a server that doesn't have a cluster and sticks to one map..with a Dino purchase option! 

I find it extremely stupid as well letting people purchase dino's and I don't seek those types of servers but you can see where I was coming from joining a pvp server and seeing dragons, so I assumed that they could be used in pvp but I was mistaken and I was took quick to judge, so thanks for clearing things up in regards to that.

In regards to what happened, I was in fact being harassed in my book but I never said that I got killed.  The events of what took place are irrelevant to this forum post but I didn't just start playing this game the other day, I did communicate in global chat and I wasn't near anyone's base.

I never meant for my original post to be negative in any way.

**DISCLAIMER** - We do make monthly trips to scorched earth. So you will see players on the server with wyverns. They are NOT allowed to be used for raiding at this time. We have had players join and get upset because they see bases with them. Since we spend time on the other two maps in short trips, players can transfer mats and dinos from them. Please DO NOT join if you are not comfortable with this.

We do our best to run a fair server, if you feel you are being treated poorly. Please send me a message directly @ Nebraskark

Seeking new members! 

Archived