Splitscreen / Co-Op Support for PC.

NeddyTheNoodle

Suggestion

Splitscreen / Co-Op Support for PC.

Splitscreen / co-op local support has been missing from pc for as long as the game has been out. It had VR support for some time (before they broke it), and it has controller support on pc as well as split screen on consoles, so why is there no split screen on pc?

The market for this kind of thing isn't massive, but this would be really nice for people who play on pc and like to do local co-op stuff. Theoretically this wouldn't be too hard, right? It doesn't have to include multiplayer, just singleplayer offline co-op is enough.

Hope somebody sees this, thanks.

EDIT: What's even more saddening is that they what looks like a "working" mock up of split screen all the way back in 2015, yet it still has not been added, check this out: 

4 replies to this server topic

yes i greatly approve splitscreen...it so much fun when split screen that online multiplayer, when i play with my brother "way out". We do really have fun and laugh... but i think Wildcard will never make splitscreen...cause if so...already done long ago..and that will make their product less buyer.

Edit: less buyer..i mean if you want to play with your brother...you have to buy two copy of ARK.

Archived