Sign in to follow this  
CAHCHOPRO

HELP WHICH WATER DINO ITS BETTER FOR TANK

pretty much everything mentioned here would work except the gasbags and basilo. gasbags can't tank crap unless they are inflated and they can't go underwater while inflated, and can't reinflate underwater if damaged.  they lose air every time they take damage. 

Basilo would only work closer to the surface and you would probably still get shot off them.  when they are too deep all healing is reversed on them, it's how they simulate the DoT for pressure damage on them. it's just natural regen in reverse.

for some reason, nobody mentioned unmounted turtle which seemed pretty obvious to me unless they were nerfed at some point and i didn't notice.  you could also probably move disposable stegos quickly to the ocean floor with a karkinos.

1 hour ago, Kaprosuchus said:

pretty much everything mentioned here would work except the gasbags and basilo. gasbags can't tank crap unless they are inflated and they can't go underwater while inflated, and can't reinflate underwater if damaged.  they lose air every time they take damage. 

Basilo would only work closer to the surface and you would probably still get shot off them.  when they are too deep all healing is reversed on them, it's how they simulate the DoT for pressure damage on them. it's just natural regen in reverse.

for some reason, nobody mentioned unmounted turtle which seemed pretty obvious to me unless they were nerfed at some point and i didn't notice.  you could also probably move disposable stegos quickly to the ocean floor with a karkinos.

U can go underwater if inflated ;)