Aggressive Alpha Alliances ruining the game Xbox servers

Chesney

Is it even possible for me to get anywhere on here as a solo player ?  I bought the game like 3 months ago to start. was on small tribes for 4 days had an indy forge chem bench, vault , ect with 15 turrets with 8 k ammo with 8 Species X,  Now the issue is the alpha,s are unofficially allied.  i got wrecked in my experience  most alpha tribe members suck at pvp for the time played and only win battles based on tames and master craft whilst meshing bobs. I was online when it happened  I explained there  is only base material. Thats what alphas do they blow up half your base and when they die beg me to let their high level Mana live but i have to kill because Im screwed either way. If I have beef with one alpha its transcends into other xbox servers because most are allied and that just another server i cant play on for not being a push over so.  A base destroyed and 350 accendant saddled mana dead for no gain on either side so im asking is there an Alpha tribe out here that can not help me but give me a grace period on their server to get on fair terms. im a bob a good one at that i dont want anything given to me but a chance to get somewhere 

Its pretty slim starting out on official alone, I wouldn't wanna do it.

Most people wont let you build unless they have some sort of experience with you. You can fob the server if they just let you build. Best bet is to have multiple stashes, servers, and hidey holes to spread the loot. Building too big wont get you anywhere as they will either

A. Offline you

B. Outnumber you

C. Out Resource you.

This is not a solo player game, spend time making friends, reaching out and getting to know other players. This game is almost impossible to play without atleast 3 active members.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 7:27 AM, Falling said:

Still doesn't Mean people need to be di**s. I guess they are just scared little people who can't stand up to a real fight. Afraid to let someone get equal power as they might be better players. Everyone says well just play on pve. Ha have you ever tried? it is so laggy from everyone having 50 of every dino!

On 5/22/2019 at 10:10 AM, Chesney said:

Is it even possible for me to get anywhere on here as a solo player ?  I bought the game like 3 months ago to start. was on small tribes for 4 days had an indy forge chem bench, vault , ect with 15 turrets with 8 k ammo with 8 Species X,  Now the issue is the alpha,s are unofficially allied.  i got wrecked in my experience  most alpha tribe members suck at pvp for the time played and only win battles based on tames and master craft whilst meshing bobs. I was online when it happened  I explained there  is only base material. Thats what alphas do they blow up half your base and when they die beg me to let their high level Mana live but i have to kill because Im screwed either way. If I have beef with one alpha its transcends into other xbox servers because most are allied and that just another server i cant play on for not being a push over so.  A base destroyed and 350 accendant saddled mana dead for no gain on either side so im asking is there an Alpha tribe out here that can not help me but give me a grace period on their server to get on fair terms. im a bob a good one at that i dont want anything given to me but a chance to get somewhere 

Join a tribe or play an unofficial server. Nobody will negotiate with you friendly or not you have to get to know people. And building a tribe from the ground up is a waste of time unless you know people, most people will inside you before they wanna play with you. I've been there done that. I've also been in big alliances, its tedious work just to be well rounded tribe.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived