Wardrum is on fire!

Usuallyafk

Since the professionals at wardrum do not reply to file reports / support, I figured I'd post here for your entertainment. 

2 mosas and a tuso on passive teleported randomly from in front of my cave to being beached. Aggressive, wander, raft trick nothing works. Bug report made about 10 months ago. Still happens. 128 amber total for revives or about 30 amber equivalent if you are Chinese. Why they pay so much less? No one knows.

Screenshot_20190522-082144_ARK_Survival_Evolved_24.jpg

Deleted almost all my screenshots from endless bugs, glitches, exploiting. Do not fear! As none of them have been fixed & I will post soon! As for the amber store popping up all the time when you open anything? Not a bug! Told it was implemented last patch for players to see the "deals". Nothing like forced advertising for those immersion feels!

21 hours ago, Usuallyafk said:

Deleted almost all my screenshots from endless bugs, glitches, exploiting. Do not fear! As none of them have been fixed & I will post soon! As for the amber store popping up all the time when you open anything? Not a bug! Told it was implemented last patch for players to see the "deals". Nothing like forced advertising for those immersion feels!

I really hate when my bag opens right to the store. It couldn’t be more annoying. I hate forced advertising. It’s like when I Un subscribed from pandora I now get ads on pandora about pandora to sub to pandora. Or even better I got a spam text from Verizon advertising an app to remove spam text and call ??‍♂️??‍♂️ 

It ain't to bad when you're in a causal situation. (Around Camp) I just check to see if an ad is available for 3 Amber lmao. But for real the timing, I be sprinting through the Redwoods, I see a group of Terror birds. Life Death Situation; I go to equip my Bolo's! Sike! Loook at the shop menu annd these great deeealls! lol i was so done; By the time my menu came down after i got them equipped i was ate alive. ?

On 5/22/2019 at 6:07 AM, Usuallyafk said:

And as for you complaining you don’t need to share your anger just tell glitches not the extra info

This was just for amusement.  To be serious for a moment, I have noticed most north American players do not even know how big of a mess 90% of the pvp servers are, especially medium (official on PC). Brief summary is that they are all ran by 6 different very large Asian tribes & dominated by exploiting every aspect possible. I know in detail from having a large American tribe at one point (most have quit from no fixes made) and unfortunately being a victim of it. 

Some quick examples are....they make many different accounts and will exploit / mesh with those they don't care about losing to ban. It takes so long for Wardrum to act on any file report, if they even do at all that it has basically become unfixable & they know this. Usually naming the characters very common English names and tribe. Every medium pvp server is flooded with glitched stats dinos. The large Asian tribe will send a few people over with glitched dinos, some get ahold of them and breed them, escalating the issue. I plan to post a proper example of these issues but am cautious as I do not want to show how the exploits are done.

Many tribes that are not apart of the large asian tribes YLSD, INV, YSS, AT (to name a few)pay them real money to be left alone ect. Almost all of these issues are not a thing on PC or console, which is ran by the creators of the game Wildcard, not Wardrum.

I know all of the issues on PC. Most of which revolve around climbing picks and meshing. Many of the large problems on mobile are secluded to mobile only & the inexperienced first time developers/game managers at Wardrum, as they have been fixed on PC long ago or just not an issue to begin with. This is not a debate. Everything I have said is factual. 

Archived