Have they said if the patch today will stop us falling through the floor?

Peteed1

Have they said if the patch today will stop us falling through the floor when we use a tek teleporter to enter a large base with alot of stuff because the floor hasn't loaded in?

What about when we teleport out bases and end up inside the teleporter?

What about when we walk past a giant collection of 100 or 200 female dinos when trying for mutations and there's at least 300 dinos on that floor and the fps drops to single digits?

7 hours ago, Peteed1 said:

Have they said if the patch today will stop us falling through the floor when we use a tek teleporter to enter a large base with alot of stuff because the floor hasn't loaded in?

What about when we teleport out bases and end up inside the teleporter?

What about when we walk past a giant collection of 100 or 200 female dinos when trying for mutations and there's at least 300 dinos on that floor and the fps drops to single digits?

This is entirely based on the hardware running the client. 

4 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

This is entirely based on the hardware running the client. 

i7-8700k

ASUS ROG motherboard

32GB RAM

1TB SSD with ark on it

ASUS ROG GTX 1080Ti

Seriously if game game runs this poop on a system like this and it's because my $4000 tower isn't up to it i'd hate to see how people barely above minimum specs find it lol.

8 hours ago, Sphere said:

I have found that if you wait a little bit longer before running around, you jump to where you should be.

Yeah if I do fall through floor I can wait at the bottom for 5 minutes or longer for it to load and teleport me back up all because they apparently load all the dinos before the floors and ceilings.

Archived