Wildcard Changed server to PVE from PVP after 1.5 Years. Full Wipe

Lilwazy

Wildcard Changed server to PVE from PVP after 1.5 Years. Full Wipe

Hello Fello Ark Community,

Recently Wildcard changed my Abberation server from a PvP server to PVE. I'm involved in the Mega Tribe wars on PC on Ark Official PVP servers. I've played and built up on this abberation for over 1.5 years. They apparently said that the server was suppose to be a PVE server based on settings when  it was first created. This server played like any other PVP server throughout its time. You can go onto Youtube and search Bastion ark 377. You'll find alot of videos of people griefing/raiding us. Recently after all my tickets and responses they give me 1 week to decide if anyone is gonna play on this server, if not they are gonna full wipe all my structures because i am built in the shadow cave. I've showed them all the proof i need to show them PVP was enabled on that server, and if it truly wasn't...... Why would it take 1.5 years to discover it. I'm not gonna go on and on and post every SS i have, its pointless here but i want to warn you the ARK community that even when you click on that Server that says PVP and play there for over 1.5 years and it plays like any other Official PVP server, don't expect anything when they change it to a PVE server on you. They will not let me transfer any of my stuff off to the other PVP servers, i lose a character, cryofridges of dinos from other pvp servers, all the structures and all the items in all the vaults. In the long run, if your new to ark, maybe returning or want another reason to not play anything introduced by this studio, this will be it. Here is my final video, for all you Ark Official PVP Players out there on PC, Its fair to say Bastion full wipe now, Thanks Wildcard. To the rest of the Community, i hope this never happens to you.

P.S Big Bob when it comes to tek suits, never flew before, only play for PVP.... Don't Judge XD

Server was pvp, was functioning as a pvp server with multiple videos on youtube about raids/griefs happening on the server.
and then WC decided to change it to pve then proceed to say the cave is going to be wiped since it's not allowed to build in caves on pve server.

Proof for server being pvp
31ecf5a0acf4ca762f789eed4c87989a-jpg.jpg

Seems super inconsiderate to just waste peoples times like that for absolutley no reason

Correct me if im wrong:

- The server has always been called EU-PVE-Aberration-377.

- Has always been configured as PVP until now.

- It was connected to the PVE cluster, so you can transfer PVE stuff from and to other PVE servers.

If three things are true I understand they fixing the configuration and leaving as a PVE server.

If it has not been connected to PVE cluster I dont really understand why now they are changing the server type, instead of changing the server name.

Archived