'Stop Tail Movement' to Dino Behaviour Wheel

xSaltyPeanutsx

Suggestion

16 replies to this server topic

Or, no player collision with tails for tames. If you notice, a lot of tames can move through other tames' tails. They have no collision and I want that so very much.

Also, Disable Ally Looking auto-on for all dinos regarding the dino you're riding, as that actively generates object collisions with the riddent dino.  And you have to turn it off individually for each friggin dino which ruins the effect of having it at all. This should be a conditional, not a binary choice.  

3 minutes ago, Milsurp said:

Or, no player collision with tails for tames. If you notice, a lot of tames can move through other tames' tails. They have no collision and I want that so very much.

Also, Disable Ally Looking auto-on for all dinos regarding the dino you're riding, as that actively generates object collisions.  And you have to turn it off individually for each friggin dino which ruins the effect. This should be a conditional, not a binary choice.  

Yes, both also great ideas!

Just an ability to disable passive Dino movements in general so they do not have eating movements or Ally looking

Give it an Upvote and hopefully we can make it a reality

I like how your suggestion (using the wheel to stop the tail movements) makes it optional. There are one or two dinos in my base that are there just a decoration/companionship and I like them to look alive (ally looking, for instance). But the rest are just an annoying bunch that I'm purely exploiting for their eggs, and I would not hesitate to force them to live a life frozen in time. The system you suggest allows me to pick and I appreciate that kind of flexibility. Upvoted.

Archived