Schwoogy

Climbing picks caused insta-death

Climbing picks caused insta-death

So I was in the Pack cave and found decided to use climbing picks to go across the water instead of swimming through and when dismounting from the wall I died. Just poof dead. My bodie was also immediately gone so my things couldn’t be recovered and I lost a loooootta stuff. I took a clip but I don’t know how to upload it on here because it’s too big. Its on my Xbox and I took a video of the clip on my phone 

Climbing picks of death. Error mesh detected

Any one having issues atm? Spent weekend prepping , went down to the rock drake pit on a mega after fighting for my life the whole way. As I was climbing up to the nest the game insta killed me and my bulldog.  Is happened earlier in the week when climbing up a random cliff, picks go blue for flat land click to climb instant dead. 

yes, I quit using climbing picks, first time it sent me under the map while climbing down a wall and was only 1/2 way down it, and second time I went to jump to the top ledge with the proper arrow showing and was insta-killed. those were the two and only times I used the cimbing picks in aberration.

Same thing happened to me on Abberation just now. 

Ravager stuck so I climbed down, cryofroze it and started climbing up. 
Got the blue line and was expecting to stand and ----- pooof   I died instantly, my best bulbdog died too at the exact same time.  And same as you,  no corpse so the cryopod with the ravager was gone too. 

No corpse, no light, no pack with inventory,  All gone in an instant.  

I hope this bug can get priority.

If the video was saved and uploaded to your accounts dvr for xbox live, you can find it here https://gamerdvr.com/ , just type in your gt and it will show all screenshots and dvred videos in your xbox live storage (not console storage) shortly after its been uploaded. Theres a time between when it was uploaded till it appears there.

Died on hardcore after 2 weeks at Fertile Lake 1, climbing up the cliff side to get to a supply drop to transfer items from another hardcore server. Successfully climbed up it twice, the third time was about to be at the top, dead. And my buddy died from it too. Everything I had built up, a few direbears, iguanadon and stego just gone. Honestly I won't use them at all until I hear good things about them for a solid few months. Made me start looking up just about every glitch in aberration so I can avoid a ridiculous death on hardcore. So far this is what I know;

Climbing picks can insta death./ Not sleeping a bed will potentially result in falling through the map to your death.

What I've heard;

Somewhere around coordinates 40/40 on aberration, you can fall through the map to your death./ While on a tame, being held by a karkinos you and the tame can glitch through the map and fall to your death./ 

What I'm AFRAID of;

Climbing up structures with a Rock Drake and suffering the same result as the climbing picks/ Phasing through the ground while riding a spino, since I've seen firsthand over three-quarters of the spino meshed through the ground while running at full speed.

Can any of this be confirmed or denied? As in fixed or not fixed?

Climbing pick glitch that kills u and despawns your body

I have lost two kits now from climbing picks on the new map Valguero the first time was climbing up a cliff to throw a rock ele down to soak n it killed me and my body is no where to be found it shows a green screen n then says respawn I have video proof and the second time was being dismounted at the abb entrance on valg I was climbing back out of the entrance and it did Same thing when I had my gig on me cuz I was running snow owl and pocket gig I’m very pissed off cuz it is the second time this has happened to me. Won’t let me submit the video because it’s to big pls respond to me on discord n I can show video proof.