An idea for SINGLE PLAYER

ILLumaDARDY

Suggestion

An idea for SINGLE PLAYER+fix

An idea for PVE and SINGLE PLAYER

to whom it may concern

a note from a returning player, from pc to console.

idk how this would work but imagine single player that ran like a normal server.. so like pokemon runs off the systems inbuilt clock some how?

like I play pvp official majority of my ark time,  will be returning in the next day or so , but at the same time I always like to have a single player server going.

a lot of people do, so maybe if it was possible to add the option  to single player preferences, and before people say nitrado servers, un official I know.

in the end all I use single player for is testing out builds and building cool structures and that's it unfortunately.

I would really like to play it without the pains of online sometimes. a lot of people do.

it only continues when you start it up, now reason why I said pokemon before is because it runs off the systems(DS) actual inbuilt clock whether there is internet or not the cycle changes depending on IRL time.

just because there are people that only paly offline due to internet or just over online. imagine if the single player could be just like a normal server for yourself so when you go to work or school your tames can die, wild dinos could attack crops grow breeding, ect!

instead to pve properly you have to go online and that well we all know how that story goes.

, like its sad how devs have said don't do this ect

but you log into any pve server and cant build anywhere because people have either created that much lag via sinking pillars or just built unnecessarily so you cant build in like a 10km radius.. 

so stupid

like theres no point joining ya friends on console in dedicated or non dedicated whatever it is because there is a radius like what ??? split screen there is not a radius??

because of issues like this people are forced to pay 3rd party sources like nitrado for a private server or what not...

so idk just an idea of an inbuilt clock system I guess and also making it possible to do what 7 days to die does in a dedicated friends only servers but where anyone can play on it even if who ever creates it is not on and no radius..

I feel like also by doing that people will get more content out of the game in the scent there is now more options for like a safe creativity space or even private wars for fun just to name a few .

like anyone see where im coming from here? if anyone has hosted a server before its not cheap really. I mean poop I used to have a server and go halves in one with a friend but its not the point, 

I believe these are some small things that could really improve the players experience within the core of the game itself. I feel these are some topics that never actually get spoken about. people keep screaming for MORE dinos, dlc, tlc but never anything to do with this.

people are asking for more,  add more dinos every month,

preferably add more s+ and simple tlc mods.

people say that console ark has been forgotten by the devs, it really hasn't if anything they have only really released content for PVP players on console so idk why everyone is crying.

I feel like they are finally realising they haven't hit the pve market enough.. 

it just needs a aesthetic mods and maybe some of the cooler ones for single player to change it up, jurrasic park flyers pick you ect. some cool things here

THE IDEA OF NPCS HAS BEEN THERE FOREVER. could definitely be a dramatic change within the online game itself and single player.

npc shops tribes , friendlies that trade enemies that raid.

but again im sure yous have a lot to deal with as it is . if this was to even be read by a dev the only thing id really cry for is the single player re vamp..

a note to the players

some of these problems on ark pvp/pve us as the players are to blame. people complain about server lag but don't remove old buildings or destroy them.. forget where they have stacked pillars. you cant rely on the devs to clean your server on official, you as a player if your an alpha should be on top of that already

so people should really think about topics like this before they really complain about the devs and the game .

great game none the less honestly my favourite as much as I try to quit playing I cant , yous have created video game meth xD, I have put more hours in this then I have playing anything else ever..

@wildcard

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived