EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland345 is down

Kinav

EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland345 server is working now unstable. The server is not present in the servers list. You can access server only if the server in your favorits. Type of the server shows as PVP, but it's name *PVE*. Sometimes the server require password. Noone can't transfer to this server from other servers. And server works in this state for more than 12 hours.

Support don't answer. Special server report pages also doesn't help! Do we need to wait for Monday when admin come to office? We already loose all baby dinos. We already loose dosen hours of our personal time!

Hey dude,

I've put in a few tickets and have sent them a tweet, im new enough to this game not to know whether social media channels work to get help.

Its very frustrating but hopefully someone will see this and or one of the many tickets and be able to help.

You seem to be able to get on for a few minutes before being kicked by battleye due to 'client not responding', been going on at least 15 hours now.

Danters

Hello,

because the other Topic is closed a created this new one. 

Serval persons filled out the ark.gg/outage form. Me too and the server is still not listed. 

The server is reachable, but this PVE server is listed as PVP and marked as Non-Offical. Each person will kicked after 4 minutes with the message: Kicked by BattleEye, Client do not response. 

3 hours ago, Medith85 said:

Hello,

because the other Topic is closed a created this new one. 

Serval persons filled out the ark.gg/outage form. Me too and the server is still not listed. 

The server is reachable, but this PVE server is listed as PVP and marked as Non-Offical. Each person will kicked after 4 minutes with the message: Kicked by BattleEye, Client do not response. 

Ow. So who can fix this problem then? ?‍♀️

Archived