Dino behaviors too basic.

Blackmage2015

Suggestion

Interested in why the tames behaviors are all basic. Improving even some of them would be okay.

For example

* When something sees you it runs straight toward you. Something better would be if they had a chance of ignoring you or stalking you perhaps even flanking it’s target before pouncing. 

* another thing I would like to see is fire as a suitable method for keeping some animals away at night as well as a bit less effective during the day. If I hold a torch I should be able to wave it around spooking whatever is next to me causing it to run off. A camp fire should also yield a high chance at night to keep pray away.

*smell food if something is coming after you. you should be able to distract it by placing raw meat or berries on the ground.

2 replies to this server topic

57 minutes ago, Blackmage2015 said:

Interested in why the tames behaviors are all basic. Improving even some of them would be okay.

For example

* When something sees you it runs straight toward you. Something better would be if they had a chance of ignoring you or stalking you perhaps even flanking it’s target before pouncing. 

* another thing I would like to see is fire as a suitable method for keeping some animals away at night as well as a bit less effective during the day. If I hold a torch I should be able to wave it around spooking whatever is next to me causing it to run off. A camp fire should also yield a high chance at night to keep pray away.

*smell food if something is coming after you. you should be able to distract it by placing raw meat or berries on the ground.

Torches keeps troodons from attacking you

Archived