Quit at level 10

nairda2k9

2 minutes ago, nairda2k9 said:

Quit at level 10

The Ark community is the worst encounted so far, quit at level 10 due to not being able to get out of spawn areas that have been closed off, unhelpful players only interested in selling things for real money.  

Whole other amazing game if you play single player or unofficial communities. 

if you want to play PVE play unofficial or single player. if you want to play pvp find a large tribe on pvp or play on the arkocalypse servers.  also do not go into this game expecting to be coddled. it is a brutal game that will punish ignorance every chance it gets and then sometimes you will do everything right, everything correct, and it will still go to hell.

I decided what the hell I don't need to group up, in PvE server, managed single play max level. Only thing I'm finding hard is the getting started, all Dino's are high level so if your spotted your dead?. Managed to build a small 2x2 base so will try leveling and see how it goes. However even in a PvE server players are just wanting to sell sell sell, to those people.... It's new online players like me that help keep the online game topped up with players so it's in your interest to help new players, if every new player leaves because they can't get started the game will get less and less players each day !

11 hours ago, nairda2k9 said:

I decided what the hell I don't need to group up, in PvE server, managed single play max level. Only thing I'm finding hard is the getting started, all Dino's are high level so if your spotted your dead?. Managed to build a small 2x2 base so will try leveling and see how it goes. However even in a PvE server players are just wanting to sell sell sell, to those people.... It's new online players like me that help keep the online game topped up with players so it's in your interest to help new players, if every new player leaves because they can't get started the game will get less and less players each day !

Actually it's a survival game and you learn from your mistakes if your that mentally weak that you give up at the 1st sign of adversity then this game Isent for you. It's on yourself to succed no one else. I was wiped weekly on legacy that was 2 years ago. Why do,s everyone need a hand out.

2 minutes ago, R3dHawk said:

Actually it's a survival game and you learn from your mistakes if your that mentally weak that you give up at the 1st sign of adversity then this game Isent for you. It's on yourself to succed no one else. I was wiped weekly on legacy that was 2 years ago. Why do,s everyone need a hand out.

Actually read the 1st line of the message you replied to! 

14 minutes ago, nairda2k9 said:

I decided what the hell I don't need to group up, in PvE server, managed single play max level.

Also telling players the games not for them, it's players like you that end up with empty game servers, and if it's just a survival game why can you group up??? Why just not make online solo???

5 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

if you want to play PVE play unofficial or single player. if you want to play pvp find a large tribe on pvp or play on the arkocalypse servers.  also do not go into this game expecting to be coddled. it is a brutal game that will punish ignorance every chance it gets and then sometimes you will do everything right, everything correct, and it will still go to hell.

thats why is dying.. .

15 minutes ago, jpcab said:

there are people dedicated to only that. If Devs wanted to do something they would take the initiative about it. Sites and channel discord are known easily.

They have to be told about it first, they don't magically know. There are hundreds of thousands of arkers, they can't keep track of us all at once.

9 hours ago, R3dHawk said:

I don’t think that makes you mentally weak if you’re smart enough to avoid problems before they even start like i do..I can understand people wanting to give up if the first 3 servers they play on has a house spawn trapping them. 

And this isn’t a brutal game by it’s AI design, it’s the players that turned this game into the steaming pile of crap that it is. I can forgive a few glitches but there are some really evil minded people out there who play solely to ruin others experiences. 

7 hours ago, jpcab said:

thats why is dying.. .

I think you misunderstand friend, i am in no way shape or form concerned about official servers, their health, or their policies. what i am concerned about is the community at large which is a myriad bunch of misfits.  my advice will allow this guy to go on to have some fun. how do I know? i give the same advice out to people all the time and they then go on to have fun. which is what the game is about.

@MackTheKnife I agree with you about the people being more brutal than the AI I was referencing all the... for lack of a better word "ARK things" that happen, like when you get unlucky and random stuff spawns behind you while you are minding a tame, or troodons knock you out and can't actually kill you and you take forever to actually die.  Your favorite dino dies because a ichthyornis kills it because it was on passive.. ark stuff.

10 hours ago, MackTheKnife said:

And this isn’t a brutal game by it’s AI design, it’s the players that turned this game into the steaming pile of crap that it is. I can forgive a few glitches but there are some really evil minded people out there who play solely to ruin others experiences.

lol "Evil-minded" is a bit over-dramatic.  For people who place a reasonable amount of importance on video games, it's just entertainment.  They're just simulating conflict, not trying to usher the dark one back into the human realm.

4 hours ago, SMP said:

lol "Evil-minded" is a bit over-dramatic.  For people who place a reasonable amount of importance on video games, it's just entertainment.  They're just simulating conflict, not trying to usher the dark one back into the human realm.

Why does everyone always use the “it’s just a game” excuse? These are real people playing the game and since this is a survival total free for all, it definitely tells you what kind of people they are in real life if presented this situation.

You have the generally good people with the right amount of justice if they’re attacked. You have the sociopaths who backstab and scheme like Palpatine, and then there’s the outright psychos who raid and attack everything in sight but these types don’t last long. That’s when meshing started lol

2 hours ago, MackTheKnife said:

Why does everyone always use the “it’s just a game” excuse? These are real people playing the game and since this is a survival total free for all, it definitely tells you what kind of people they are in real life if presented this situation.

You have the generally good people with the right amount of justice if they’re attacked. You have the sociopaths who backstab and scheme like Palpatine, and then there’s the outright psychos who raid and attack everything in sight but these types don’t last long. That’s when meshing started lol

Because it is just a game.  Compared to real-life struggles like famine, disease, war, etc. the loss of our digital legos matters little.

Is a writer who kills off your favorite character on your favorite TV show "evil"?  If so, how is what he did different than someone killing an Ark dino?  I'm willing to bet you've harvested your fair share of meat in the game, that's hundreds of virtual dinos you've forced your pet to slaughter and rip apart with their bare teeth.  Are you feeling the weight of those transgressions on your soul?

2 hours ago, SMP said:

Because it is just a game.  Compared to real-life struggles like famine, disease, war, etc. the loss of our digital legos matters little.

Is a writer who kills off your favorite character on your favorite TV show "evil"?  If so, how is what he did different than someone killing an Ark dino?  I'm willing to bet you've harvested your fair share of meat in the game, that's hundreds of virtual dinos you've forced your pet to slaughter and rip apart with their bare teeth.  Are you feeling the weight of those transgressions on your soul?

You have to remember that many Ark players can’t separate reality from their game, which in turn is rather sad. Ark is their life which is why they are so emotional over pixels.

Why are you still posting on this site @MackTheKnife, you have stated on multiple occasions that you no longer play this game. What kind of joys do you get by Trolling this site and members of the ark community? Please just stop attacking people for their game style and quit assuming that people are horrible people in the real world because of how they choose to play. 

I am honestly sick and tired of your attitude, please grow up a little and start taking some of your own advice. 

Archived