Solo Purple Orbital Drops (gigas) seeking advice

Stegaros

Solo Purple Orbital Drops (gigas) seeking advice

I'm in a relatively big tribe and we all have our own sets of imprinted gigas. think they were all 445% babies so imprinted and leveled they are all about 900% damage.

We've been doing purple orbital drops as a tribe and it has been easy with 4 of us, but i am wondering if I'd be able to solo it.

We've found out that if the gigas dont have riders they'll damage the drop so I was thinking of having dino leashes just out of range so they don't damage the drop

Anyone done/doing this or have any ideas?

Does your tribe have access to Aberration Map? Do they (or you) have gotten a decent-stat Reaper King?

They can be rather useful with their tail whip as well, in case the unridden giga within the leash got bypassed by the corrupted.

Also, you want to take note that it (leash) can get 1-shot by the corrupted since they can damage technically anything

On 5/19/2019 at 9:07 AM, Vaculity said:

Does your tribe have access to Aberration Map? Do they (or you) have gotten a decent-stat Reaper King?

They can be rather useful with their tail whip as well, in case the unridden giga within the leash got bypassed by the corrupted.

Also, you want to take note that it (leash) can get 1-shot by the corrupted since they can damage technically anything

Yeah we've got reapers, hmm maybe putting the leash in a single foundation stone/metal hut would be enough protect it. Cheers :)

On 5/19/2019 at 10:27 AM, hud said:

For solo, spike tactics works very good. Just place them with alt character, hop on your main and chop with giga.  

liking the spiked walls idea as so far we've got about 200 metal spikes walls from the drops which we don't know what to do with. 

On Friday, May 24, 2019 at 7:41 PM, Stegaros said:

Yeah we've got reapers, hmm maybe putting the leash in a single foundation stone/metal hut would be enough protect it. Cheers :)

liking the spiked walls idea as so far we've got about 200 metal spikes walls from the drops which we don't know what to do with. 

Leash is solar powered, you would need to bring charge batteries

On 5/24/2019 at 10:41 PM, Stegaros said:

Don't put the leash in a stone hut, I've seen high level corrupted chew through stone like it was thatch in seconds. 

Archived