Update Concerning XBOX Servers CrossARK-1, 895, and 906

StudioWildcard

Unfortunately, we have some news to share with survivors on EU-PVP-ScorchedEarth-CrossArk1, EU-PVP-XboxOfficial-ScorchedEarth895, EU-PVE-XboxOfficial-Aberration906. The machine housing these servers experienced a critical hardware failure. This means that the most recent save data on this machine was lost.

We do however have server backups from earlier in the week, and we will be restoring these servers to Tuesday, May 13, 2019. Any progress that was made after that date has unfortunately been lost.

• EU-PVP-ScorchedEarth-CrossArk1
  • EU-PVP-XboxOfficial-ScorchedEarth895
  • EU-PVE-XboxOfficial-Aberration906

11 hours ago, StudioWildcard said:

Unfortunately, we have some news to share with survivors on EU-PVP-ScorchedEarth-CrossArk1, EU-PVP-XboxOfficial-ScorchedEarth895, EU-PVE-XboxOfficial-Aberration906. The machine housing these servers experienced a critical hardware failure. This means that the most recent save data on this machine was lost.

We do however have server backups from earlier in the week, and we will be restoring these servers to Tuesday, May 13, 2019. Any progress that was made after that date has unfortunately been lost.

• EU-PVP-ScorchedEarth-CrossArk1
  • EU-PVP-XboxOfficial-ScorchedEarth895
  • EU-PVE-XboxOfficial-Aberration906

So what will happen to Dino's BP's etc lost because of this rollback just saying "unfortunately any progress will be lost" doesn't really cut it. In the past few weeks I have lost a lvl 130 main character lvl 95 crafting character both of which were tribe leader characters main ran 4 servers and now this come on guys get it together 

On 5/18/2019 at 4:52 AM, PROFE5SORX said:

So what will happen to Dino's BP's etc lost because of this rollback just saying "unfortunately any progress will be lost" doesn't really cut it. In the past few weeks I have lost a lvl 130 main character lvl 95 crafting character both of which were tribe leader characters main ran 4 servers and now this come on guys get it together 

U on 906 right ?

17 hours ago, PROFE5SORX said:

906 PvE

Anyone else having trouble getting back on to 906 myself and a tribe mate have gone to check on our base after auto decay was turned back on we both transferred from different other server but both of us were asked to make a new character 

Im on 906 coz I have my character there during the "update" of the timers

We havent got ark data page on the trans an I think im alone there 

On 5/22/2019 at 11:53 AM, PROFE5SORX said:

906 PvE

Anyone else having trouble getting back on to 906 myself and a tribe mate have gone to check on our base after auto decay was turned back on we both transferred from different other server but both of us were asked to make a new character 

Yeah tribemate can’t get in either unfortunately and neither can our friends in another tribe. Nobody who is there can leave or upload anything either

I can access abb 906, but it has my main character locked down on this server, cannot transfer out items, Dino's or character. It seems everything is locked down, I presume because they are working on it to transfer the servers to new physical servers since someone burned down half the building (assumed and speculated) Autodecay also seems to be still deactivated.

Archived