download Server Setting - Download To Local

Sikaflex

Suggestion

Server Setting - Download To Local

Suggestion...

Have a server setting which allows players to download their entire gameplay, buildings, items, dinos, character etc. This would be great for someone who wants to play offline now but started online. It would also be great for players who were on a discontinued server who doesn’t want to setup server hosting etc.

4 replies to this server topic

I know personally as a solo player I have spent the last year or more working on a base/dinos/etc on the official servers. 

Sure everything is Tek and lasts awhile but if I want to kinda kick back and take a break I can't for any real length of time.

This setting would allow even tribe members (if you're not solo) to retain their permissions etc and download their tribes progress locally as well.

Like you said, no uploading, just downloading to play offline in a "Local" version.

12 minutes ago, Sikaflex said:

Sure everything is Tek and lasts awhile but if I want to kinda kick back and take a break I can't for any real length of time.

Don't forget involuntary reasons. Like hurricane evacuations, illness, etc.

I don't play official anymore, but i really like being able to take a week or two off of Ark for work trips or vacation, etc. I play on my own personal LAN server now. 

Archived