Non-toxic pvp Cluster LF Tribes

Non-toxic pvp Cluster LF Tribes

Hey everyone this is my first time doing something like this or even posting but I got tired of all the toxicity in ark and so did a group of my friends so we came out with a server cluster that is centered around never getting completely wiped so you never have to start from scratch again. We've all been there right? Built up nice and pretty till some toxic troll rolls along and wipes months of work. Well on my server cluster that won't happen. We have a server in the cluster with strich enforcement against raiding, while the other servers are full pvp. So build up at your own rate. Participate in pvp when and how you want. The one catch is to raid you must have a base on that map, so nobody is safe on pvp maps. We also have an arena on our on raid server for tribe death match games and admin events. Gambling is allowed :). We also have an admin shop on most servers. Me , ravioli as the head admin ensure no Admin abuse as all problems will come to me eventually if disputes arise. Let's get to the stats though :)

we have insta tame, fast breeding and mating, imprints enabled. Instant max level and boosted engram points(you can learn everything) for the player as well as infinite weight with smaller buffs to Dino health and damage. All dinosaur's sold from admin shop are level 450 except velonasaurs. Managarmrs are banned from the shop but not banned to tame naturally. Shop currency is metal ingots. I hope to see you guys soon! Happy surviving! 

Hops island (unofficial pc session)(non raid server)(Island)

Ravioli wasteland (unofficial pc session)(full pvp)(Extinction Map)

Unknowns caverns (unofficial pc session)( full pvp) (Abberation)

Saltys island (unofficial pc session)(full pvp) (Ragnorok)

Archived