Inactive tribe leader transfer

Liadoa

Hey all,

Our tribe leader seems to have quit playing ark and we are considering joining another clan, but would like to merge.

After reading many old posts about inactive tribe leaders, I came across some newer posts as well, saying ownership should auto transfer after 7 days of inactivity of leader. Is this a thing on officials (pc) and should the problem we have resolve after decay is activated again?

Thanks for any feedback :)

5 hours ago, Liadoa said:

Hey all,

Our tribe leader seems to have quit playing ark and we are considering joining another clan, but would like to merge.

After reading many old posts about inactive tribe leaders, I came across some newer posts as well, saying ownership should auto transfer after 7 days of inactivity of leader. Is this a thing on officials (pc) and should the problem we have resolve after decay is activated again?

Thanks for any feedback :)

I just created a poll in game suggestions to add this feature which is a great idea. Head over there and vote it up!

6 minutes ago, auntflo1 said:

Open a ticket and explain the situation.  They will request a meeting with you and you'll need to have several other tribe members on at the same time to confirm that they approve but they will fix it for you. My tribe owner was inactive for 10 months due to a lost character and it doesn't auto transfer.

Must be a case by case basis, depending on which GM you get and the current phase of the moon. I have tried and so have friends. Everyone I know has gotten the same canned response that we would need to talk to the tribe owner.

Dude realistically it would just be faster and slightly less tedious podding the dinos and just plundering whatever like you said vs filling a ticket, i actually just went thru this same issue, tribe leader and all members stopped playing except 1 other guy and we didnt even have admin status, i podded my stuff, spent a few slow work days transfering stuff to another server and got over it, just got done setting up my behemoth gate perimeter.

Like a band aid, right off!

It always kinda sucks in a way but the faster its over the faster you can go back to fun stuff

• 2 months later...

my tribe owner has been inactive for over 220 "ark days" and I accidentally left tribe thinking i could have my tribe mate re add me but I forgot to promote her beyond grunt (i'm an idiot, a nice idiot that you should help. i'm playing the pity card lol). but um...the house i built...my tames... everything is rendered unusable now and i don't know what to do? PLEASE HELP :) thanks for reading. Ark mobile btw. Paralyze server (medium pvp

Archived