Code of Conduct clarifications needed.

mrfila

Code of Conduct clatifications needed.

Hi! Not sure if it was already covered on the forum, so probably we can get some clarifications here;

1)

• Hacking and Exploiting
  • Attacking or blocking players through the terrain with dinosaurs

This case is common for defending small cave entrances. So basically, if you drop giga in the cave it's too big to exit. And during biting entrance it could be partially done though terrain. I also noticed that terrain is different for different graphics option. So where someone can see cave wall, another player see nothing.

Case: Giga not under mesh or terrain but too big for direct entrance bites. How will the CoC regular this situation?

2)

• Benefit Hacking/Exploiting, Tribes, Alliances, and teaming up.
  • When playing on our Official Network, players must ensure that they are not taking advantage of hacking exploits and unfair play. Do not under any circumstances allow hackers to join your tribe, alliance, or party up alongside you within the game. It is your responsibility to remove them or yourself from the tribe. If you witness someone breaking the rules through the use of a game exploit, or a third party program (such as ESP or AIMBOT) ensure that you isolate yourself from those users and are not playing with or alongside them to avoid breaching our code of conduct.

2)Simple sabotage case. Someone joined big tribe. Went under mesh and placed some structures/buildings on 1 to 'n' servers of this tribe. After making some screenshots to justify that tribe 'use' under mesh exploit frequently, he opened report ticket to WC.

Obviously, you cannot monitor each tribe member 24/7. Will it be considered as real exploiting to wipe entire tribe?

3)

The last one, unfortunately I did not find a line in CoC for this case.

Blocking another tribe to place turrets or other structures within tribe owned territory. I remember there was a case when tribe was defending base and found themselves blocked to place structures on their own territory.  The reason was that enemies placed a lot of cliff platforms above the raided base to prevent new structure to be placed.

Same case happened to me when we were defended small underwater cave. Foundations and pillars placed on the top of the cave cliff prevent us from placing new turrets inside the cave.  Is it exploiting/griefing or allowed tactic? How does CoC delimit such cases?

Really hope to receive a reply from WC or related staff instead of off topic flame here :) Thanks all in advance.

• Eli locked this topic

Archived