Dragging Unconscious Dinos

dhinchliffe

Suggestion

Dragging Unconscious Dinos

I think it would be good if you could drag the unconscious body of dino (That you have knocked out, as it would be annoying if other people could drag away the dino you have put the resources into to knock out) Obviously your character would only be able to drag small(ish) dinos and at maybe the largest you would be able to drag a parasaur or argy. Continuing with this idea it would also be great if your tame could drag the bodies, for example if you had a rex maybe it would be able to drag a trike or stego, or if you had an argy perhaps it would be able to lift the unconscious body of an anky. Maybe moving the unconscious dinos with a rex or other large carnivore could decrease the taming effect?

2 replies to this server topic

Yeah thats true i didnt really think about the pve situations, they could always add some sort of radius system on pve so you cant bring unconscious dinos within say 60m of someones base so you didnt have people dropping unconscious dinos into someone else's base, but on official it would be fun dropping a pack of raptors into someome's base

So pc already has a feature where Dino's and creatures can pick up dead Dino's in there mouth or front limbs and Carey them around, this was advertised in the archaeology event anouncement video with a Tek Rex carrying a dead raptor in its mouth as 2 baby Tek Rex's ran from right to left across the screen towards it

The feature already existed in the game before that but it has not made it to consoles yet, almost a year later

I see it as a good idea that Dino's should be able to pick up unconscious Dino's but then you have the PvE situation where someone knocks out a pack of raptors and picks them up and drops them into someone else's base and lets them wake up, so it isn't something PvE should get

Archived