10 hours ago, Bored211 said:

Tek cave help

I am wondering how to dinos safely to the tek cave. I tried buoling a tek bridge sorta. But there has to be a other way. Anything helps please. 

Fast response is using cryopods but there is path for which you can walk dinos to the tek cave door. Take a look on a flyer and you will find it. Also this path inmmediately before entering the volcano's boiler has a nice place to put a public teleport.

If you see someone has blocked this route you should take screenshots and report it.

9 hours ago, Mean2u444 said:

To physically get them to the entrance of the tek cave?

Cryopods. 

I don't mean to judge, but if you're at the endgame and are prepping for the Tek Cave, you should know how to use cryopods...

Your last statement is a bit harsh considering you are recommending an extinction only engram for someone not even playing that map. You make some assumptions about his ability to unlock that engram whilst insulting him, bad form.

16 hours ago, Cobretti said:

Your last statement is a bit harsh considering you are recommending an extinction only engram for someone not even playing that map. You make some assumptions about his ability to unlock that engram whilst insulting him, bad form.

...and you didnt fully read the op statement. He had mentioned tek bridge, which is an extinction only engram, making the person you quoted think he had been to extinction once and shoild have got the engram for it. If you cant see it i suggest looking closer.

Also, to further emphasize about the cryopod, unless wildcard has silently changed how it worked, it shouldnt be usable for deploying once the cave closes in, only usable for cryopodding dino instead.

But i do agree though, that sounded a bit too harsh. Perhaps a less rude response would be more probable @Mean2u444.

Archived