Rules for easy server tames ?

Alphacihan

Easy max wild level is 30, Medium is 150, Hard is 300, and not sure on brutal I think 450?

Max tame levels are 450 on all but brutal if im not mistaken and no clue on brutal max.

Everyone can see the level and hp of a dino, but they can not see the other stats without accessing its inventory. As for max stats they can get pretty tricky due to breeding mutations and the point based allocation system inplace. You can pretty well ignore this until your heavy into breeding. 

Transfering the implants does not automatically make it a glitch tame. Their are cases where it can lead to it saddly. I cant explain that without sharing how to gltich them.

2 hours ago, Kens2cool said:

Easy max wild level is 30, Medium is 150, Hard is 300, and not sure on brutal I think 450?

Max tame levels are 450 on all but brutal if im not mistaken and no clue on brutal max.

Everyone can see the level and hp of a dino, but they can not see the other stats without accessing its inventory. As for max stats they can get pretty tricky due to breeding mutations and the point based allocation system inplace. You can pretty well ignore this until your heavy into breeding. 

Transfering the implants does not automatically make it a glitch tame. Their are cases where it can lead to it saddly. I cant explain that without sharing how to gltich them.

All of the above is right! Just wanted to add Brutal info. Max wild is 450, max tamed is 600. 

Archived