Community Crunch 181: Auto-Decay Back Next Week & Social Roundup!

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, HiImZech said:

so its then totally ok to have people planning and teaching how to attack a website on global chat in legacy then?

Legacy? Yes.

since there's no support and nobody from wc is going to care, then people definitely will be up to no good

Legacy, more yes.

Life is tough on Legacy, better get a helmet.

I do not see how being called "legacy" on a live service server allows wc to go scott-free when their product facilitates discussion of illegal activities.

no need for dark web. there's ark legacy servers

United States of Soviet Russia? People's Republic of China?

Even if you say they have to have support because of some legality that they would respond to anyways, even then somebody could just hop onto an unofficial server which is outside of the reach of Wildcard, and talk about anything.

23 hours ago, Sphere said:

United States of Soviet Russia? People's Republic of China?

Even if you say they have to have support because of some legality that they would respond to anyways, even then somebody could just hop onto an unofficial server which is outside of the reach of Wildcard, and talk about anything.

could be worse. I'm not here spreading fear so lets stop at anti-western ideologies.

yes these people can buy the game and go on unofficial and talk about all the harmful stuff, but those servers do not belong to wc.

legacy servers still belongs to wc. do you get what I'm pushing for here? because servers belongs to them, they have a responsibility to whats going on there.

while having a chat moderation is good, please do not forget legacy and answer tickets about people promoting hacks and treason

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, HiImZech said:

please do not forget legacy and answer tickets

There is no support for Legacy servers. 

7 minutes ago, HiImZech said:

because servers belongs to them, they have a responsibility to whats going on there

Not even remotely. No more than Reddit is responsible for what the dingle-berries say on their site.

23 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

There is no support for Legacy servers. 

Not even remotely. No more than Reddit is responsible for what the dingle-berries say on their site.

so you're saying on reddit you can have a subreddit about how to assassinate somebody and still get away with the discussion? trade drugs? sharing research into bio-weapons? trade pedobear videos? organs?

ok I'll tell them to go there. reddit is free unlike ark

On 5/18/2019 at 4:28 PM, HiImZech said:

so you're saying on reddit you can have a subreddit about how to assassinate somebody and still get away with the discussion? trade drugs? sharing research into bio-weapons? trade pedobear videos? organs?

ok I'll tell them to go there. reddit is free unlike ark

Ark’s free on Xbox

Can us on console get new dinos or a new map please? I can travel all of the maps now and know exactly where I am and it is getting very boring, I've gotten to the point that I'm playing fortnite more than ARK and I've tamed almost every dino In the game. Ark sucks for me now. I still play it to find new servers but I never go into singleplayer anymore