PvE base blocking

MackTheKnife

PvE base blocking

So i used to play pvp for quite a while, got meshed, now on pvE so don’t recommend going back lol

Anyways, i know the usual problems like pillars and resource blocking. I found a server where some tribe gifted me a wyvern, got a bunch of good land, but there’s one problem..

I had sectioned off a sizable area with behemoth gates but it wasn’t much land on a map like Rag..but i came on this morning to find someone had placed pillars within my gates.Just when you thought the land was yours, lolNOPE

This same tribe had pillars ranging from SW islands to highlands. I mean EVERYWHERE. They weren’t a big tribe. Almost every time before i found land there were pillars, i spyglassed all of them and there was the same tribe. 

I mean, can’t i do something about this? It wasn’t a competition anymore, they placed stuff INSIDE my base and now i can’t finish building..This has to be bannable in some way, i can’t destroy the structures and i was even given PROOF, they sent a message admitting they’re keeping it there until i leave. What do i do about this?

Good luck! Those are the worst kind of PvE griefers. Those and thieves.

I know it sucks that it has to be said but.. make sure when you build ANYTHING that you allocate a bunch of pillars to place. If that area was 5x5 behe gates for example thats roughly 50-100 pillars depending how close you place them

Edit: Good rule of thumb when PVE building is: Assume someone is going to mess with you. Keep high walls, enclosed structures, pillar your own land or someone will.. etc

Ability to prove who was there first will likely be a challenge. Especially if the other tribe is sneaky and puts a ticket in first claiming you’re grieving them by gating their land off. 

Anyways - you’ll have a good long wait for a support ticket to be answered. So I hope you have 2-3 months before you’re ready to build. Good luck surviving pillars evolved. 

2 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

I still don't get why people would choose to play PvE in such a toxic environment.

PvP isn't much better, both game modes have people that cheat and ruin things. I was ready to put up with the BS of PvE but I was definitely not expecting this :P 

2 hours ago, flamron said:

Ability to prove who was there first will likely be a challenge. Especially if the other tribe is sneaky and puts a ticket in first claiming you’re grieving them by gating their land off. 

Anyways - you’ll have a good long wait for a support ticket to be answered. So I hope you have 2-3 months before you’re ready to build. Good luck surviving pillars evolved. 

Wow, people would actually do something like that? It's JUST a GAME. Why go through all that trouble just for a piece of virtual land? I moved on to another server but I'm gonna keep refreshing my base out of  spite :) 

26 minutes ago, MackTheKnife said:

PvP isn't much better, both game modes have people that cheat and ruin things. I was ready to put up with the BS of PvE but I was definitely not expecting this :P 

Wow, people would actually do something like that? It's JUST a GAME. Why go through all that trouble just for a piece of virtual land? I moved on to another server but I'm gonna keep refreshing my base out of  spite :) 

Rule the pillars, rule the ark. Just how many are. 

• Sphere locked this topic

Archived