Posted (edited)

Can’t log into NA or EU severs due to address not found

For about 3 days now I haven’t been able to log on to any Xbox official dedicated NA/Eu server. Every one of them give me a message saying failed to log in Could not retrieve address. I’ve checked my internet I’m running 30mbs upload and I’ve cleared my Xbox cache. I’ve tried the go offline that was used for the frozen joining loop and nothing is working. I was able to log into a OC server but I’m located in NA. I’ve also submitted a ticket 3 days ago for this issue but no reply thus far. I also had been on the particular server for about 3weeks. I’m assuming I’ve lost everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also my wife’s account can log on fine to the server using same internet source.

Edited by Rebelvirus89

Based on the info you've provided, it sounds to me like your account was blacklisted for abuse on our official network thus you are only able to join OC servers as they are hosted by another provider

What would I have to do that would constitute a ban being as I haven’t been able to do much being I am a noob to the game. I’m barely able to make stone items. Also there’s no one else on the server but my wife and I 99% of the time and we stay to ourselves don’t mess with anyone we stay on the beach and never leave. We don’t interact with other players or their things. If they come to us we are friendly and offer any help that we may possibly be able to if possible at all.

Posted (edited)

I mean is there a way not to be black listed if that is the case cause I can definitely reassure you I’m not abusing anything don’t plan on it just want to build a fort with the wife and collect dinosaurs and beat the bosses not intfer with others

Edited by Rebelvirus89
Was a copy of my previous post

Update——

I don’t think it’s black listening because I purchased my own server from Nitrado and I still get the same issues. I will be contacting Nitrado once customer service is opened. Hopefully I will have faster communication than what I’m getting with wildcard and hopefully some results.