wyvern egg Is There A Strategy To Find Higher Level Wyvern Eggs?

SauceyBoy420

Is There A Strategy To Find Higher Level Wyvern Eggs?

We have been going through the wyvern scar on Scorched Earth for hours at a time and occasionally find a level 145 egg but almost never anything higher and as far as I know there is no one else but us in the scar.  Is there a good strategy to getting higher level eggs because it would be great to know.

• Volunteer Moderator
14 minutes ago, SauceyBoy420 said:

Is There A Strategy To Find Higher Level Wyvern Eggs?

We have been going through the wyvern scar on Scorched Earth for hours at a time and occasionally find a level 145 egg but almost never anything higher and as far as I know there is no one else but us in the scar.  Is there a good strategy to getting higher level eggs because it would be great to know.

Ragnarok. Scorched Earth have way lower level distributions.

On 5/11/2019 at 8:39 PM, invincibleqc said:

Ragnarok. Scorched Earth have way lower level distributions.

16 minutes ago, mecandbuttons said:

Take every egg. 

Other than these 2 pieces of advice, I would add:  Kill or despawn all area Wyverns and -EAT- the eggs you don't want to keep (do not throw them down, it is literally as easy as hitting 'e' instead of 'o') to refresh spawns.

All we are giving you are farming tips, though.  There is no real "strategy" to make higher level Wyverns spawn in with Nests/Eggs.  It is all up to Raptor Jesus and his system of random numbers.

EDIT:  What I mean by "there is no strategy:"  You could go to Ragnarok, take every egg, and full-clear the Scar for 3 hours and end up with 2-3 high-level eggs.  Its just a gamble with what will spawn, and the spawners unfortunately don't care what we want.

There is a way of trying to force certain eggs to spawn, not the easiest of ways but it can work. I only really use this strategy during colour events because its a real pain. Try to separate your target high level wyvern and keep it the trench while aggroing all other wyverns out of the trench and killing them. Leave the wyvern there for a bit and come back and that wyvern should spawn a few eggs into nearby nests. Obviously there needs to be empty nests for this to work so it works best if the trench has just been cleared.

But as the rest of the thread says best plan is just to farm and eat all the eggs you can and kill/despawn all the wyverns you can and hope to get lucky with the RNG.

On Monday, May 13, 2019 at 8:12 AM, SauceyBoy420 said:

Okay, Thank you all for the tips Ill try all of them!

On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 2:39 AM, AngrySaltire said:

There is a way of trying to force certain eggs to spawn, not the easiest of ways but it can work. I only really use this strategy during colour events because its a real pain. Try to separate your target high level wyvern and keep it the trench while aggroing all other wyverns out of the trench and killing them. Leave the wyvern there for a bit and come back and that wyvern should spawn a few eggs into nearby nests. Obviously there needs to be empty nests for this to work so it works best if the trench has just been cleared.

But as the rest of the thread says best plan is just to farm and eat all the eggs you can and kill/despawn all the wyverns you can and hope to get lucky with the RNG.

This advice plus to spawn that high level wyvern; kill all - leave render. Come back and repeat until you have the desired wyvern(s)

You can set up a quick genny and auto turrets to kill quickly, or a team of gigas / rexs etc in a spot.

Archived