Tame Melee on Nitrado servers

Hpqueen

40 minutes ago, Hpqueen said:

Does anyone else have trouble with the incredibly low melee on your tames. I cannot figure it out. No matter how much I upgrade their melee it never seems to make a difference. Is there a setting I'm missing?

Whats your wild dino settings? What have you changed? Whats the melee on the dino level (and the dino) youre speaking of?

Sounds like you changed settings OR have it maybe on difficulty 0.2 or something. Difficulty 1.0 PLUS Max Difficulty box will yield wild 150 tames (higher than 1.0 for higher than 150 on Nitrado)

7 hours ago, Hpqueen said:

Does anyone else have trouble with the incredibly low melee on your tames. I cannot figure it out. No matter how much I upgrade their melee it never seems to make a difference. Is there a setting I'm missing?

What are your tamed dino values set to? The default values for health and melee should be way below 1.0. If you’re wondering why those values aren’t 1.0 like the others, it’s because they were originally set to 1.0 but there was a blanket nerf for health and melee for all dinos back in early 2016. I call it the great dino nerf.

Wild health: 1.0

Tamed health: 0.2

Tamed health per level add: 0.14,

Tamed health affinity: 0.44

Wild melee: 1.0

Tamed melee: 0.17

Tamed melee per level add: 0.14

Tamed melee affinity: 0.44

Archived