Right turning staircase pillar fix and corner roof

Chiken120

Suggestion

Right turning staircase pillar fix and corner roof

This isnt a huge game changer, but the staircases look great in pve. However, they only turn to the left. What im trying to say is to make a symmetrical home you need to have both a right and a left turning staircase.

Also, im sure youve heard it before, but pillars are a pain in the butt. they always snap leaving little nubs on your ceilings. occasionally however, you can get the snap point that is actually alligned, but this takes months of pracice and isnt reliable.  Im not suggesting you change it so it doesn’t snap through the top, I am suggesting that you make it easier to cycle to the snap point directly enderneath the ceiling. I am sure many players would greatly appreciate this change.

Last I would like to bring up roofs. I have built some cool stuff with the new homestead, and even before that I was, but one thing I am always missing is a corner roof , and an inturning corner roof. I am surprised it hasnt been suggested already. These pieces are already in other significantly worse games like Conan Exiles, and I would love to see them come to ark.

1 reply to this server topic

Archived