Cross Platform Play

blazybolt

Suggestion

9 replies to this server topic

Could we get some more Island, Scorched Earth, Aberation, Ragnarok and Center servers for Cross Platform please and have them clustered with the existing servers (with a delayed dino/structure transfer like when Extinction launched).

We have 5 Extinction servers but only 1 of each of the others and they are way way over subscribed.

Cross play

I think that there should be cross play between console and pc for the time being just ps4 crossed with pc and xbox crossed with pc but not the two console crossed together because we all know how sony can be but I'm sure sony will agree with the cross play between there console and pc and they did this for fortnite and I'm sure loads of people would love to play with their friends that are on a different platform.

Heck a free to play game called dauntless does cross play with pc Xbox and playstations all at the same time no reason a kick ass game like ark couldn’t configure a few special servers for this as adding it in to all would be a nightmare without everything being wiped on officials ... so yeah would have to go add in more special servers as no one 4years or more in will want to start from scratch  for it to go in game wide on all servers..

Cross-Play just exited beta testing on PlayStation, so at this point it's up to developers to add functionality. Not sure how often Ark is getting updated anymore since the release of Atlas and the PS version was usually way behind other platforms in terms of features updates and server versions, but I really hope they get us caught up enough to add this.

PS4, Xbox, and pc cross platforming?

I've got a question, is there ever gonna be a cross platform for PS4, Xbox, and pc players? I'm curious because I'm running an unofficial PS4 pc server and I've got Xbox, PS4 and PC player friends and they all want to join my server but can't due to the cross platform thing, is there any way that you guys from wild card can close the gap?

Archived