Please add Carcaradontasaurus to Ark

KDFelix

Suggestion

8 replies to this server topic

8 hours ago, KDFelix said:

Bro i know literally heaps of people in real life that want Carcaradontasaurus to be added, like i can name about 50 as well as all my tribe members on various maps. By the way Carcaradontasaurus is bigger than the Tyrannosaurus Rex in reality, if you don't believe me on that watch the documentary Planet Dinosaur episode one, "lost world". And if yoou care about dinosaur size the Giganotasuarus in reality was  just a couple centimetres bigger than T Rex so get you facts right mate! Oh and, "please read urgent", was just for the clickbait bro! ?

You're telling me you know 50 PEOPLE in real life who not only play ark, but want this dino in the game, and not to mention all of your tribe members across several maps.

There are people here, with legitimate, good suggestions, relevant titles and the entire community wants the stuff. And here you are clickbaiting.

Bro i know literally heaps of people in real life that want Carcaradontasaurus to be added, like i can name about 50 as well as all my tribe members on various maps. By the way Carcaradontasaurus is bigger than the Tyrannosaurus Rex in reality, if you don't believe me on that watch the documentary Planet Dinosaur episode one, "lost world". And if yoou care about dinosaur size the Giganotasuarus in reality was  just a couple centimetres bigger than T Rex so get you facts right mate! Oh and, "please read urgent", was just for the clickbait bro! ?

4 hours ago, jamescoolcrafter15 said:

This is in no way urgent. I'm pretty sure that right now the devs are just working on optimizing the game and fixing bugs. There is no reason that this is urgent, and no need for the entire post to be bold. You wanting a single dinosaur to be added isn't "so much people". We also have a ton of carnivores, raptor, carnotaurus, allosaurus, t rex, giga, and other non-dinosaur carnivores. We don't need another one. Also, the rex is a standing ground between smaller dinos and gigas, no need to add a standing ground between rex and giga, and carcharodontosaurus was small than a rex in reality.

You forgot that gigas where pack animals and Mallet then a Rex, and titanaosaur or argentinasaurus was the size that brontosaurus is in ark and brontosaurus is not a classification of dinosaur but more the head of one sauropod onto the body of another and brachiosaur where the size that diplo is in ark and the Diplo well was the size of a stego

It's not a Dino simulator, it's a sci fi survival game set in the distant future or maybe distant past (anything is possible at this stage, as I'm unaware of extinction linking to a specific earth year)

This is in no way urgent. I'm pretty sure that right now the devs are just working on optimizing the game and fixing bugs. There is no reason that this is urgent, and no need for the entire post to be bold. You wanting a single dinosaur to be added isn't "so much people". We also have a ton of carnivores, raptor, carnotaurus, allosaurus, t rex, giga, and other non-dinosaur carnivores. We don't need another one. Also, the rex is a standing ground between smaller dinos and gigas, no need to add a standing ground between rex and giga, and carcharodontosaurus was small than a rex in reality.

4 hours ago, KDFelix said:

It's a bit pathetic that there are so many suggestions here Nd almost everyone sticks to the same policy of having the title relevant to the suggestion, and you just have click bait, imagine if news media,  TV and printed was just like, must read, urgent, important, for everything. And then the response wow 50 people like 10k plus people play ark

Then there's this random picture I pull from the internet and see multiple similar style from different sources, the Rex is bigger then the giga

comparison.jpg

Even if we factor in that they are within similar sizes, explain how the giga in game is almost twice the size of the rex and a solitary not pack hunter, my point stands that things in the game are not accurate as they aren't dinosaurs, they are genetic creations by the ark network and so don't need to be accurate to life or fossil

Carcharadontodaurus would be cool, it would be nice to have another dinosaur added to the game. Its certainly not an urgent thing as others have said and other dinos fill all the urgent niches. Personally I would prefer the Acrocanthosaurus after its addition to another game but again, its not really needed.

Also can we keep the name calling out of here please, it really isnt helping your cause.

On 5/12/2019 at 4:08 AM, Lowly said:

It's not a Dino simulator, it's a sci fi survival game set in the distant future or maybe distant past (anything is possible at this stage, as I'm unaware of extinction linking to a specific earth year)

Deffinatly the future but I wont post more just in case, cause you know spoilers.

Archived