resources Harvesting

Ketosis

The Doed will auto harvest nearby rocks while being carried by an argy until it hits half its weight. The anky will not do the same, if you are solo you will need to drop the anky next to the metal node, jump off the argy and onto the anky, harvest then jump back on argy and move the anky to the next node. I believe if you have a 2nd person with a quetz you can have that person stay ridden on the anky and can harvest a little bit faster. But I do it solo all the time with the argy.

With doed level their weight so they can auto harvest more, with anky level melee and dont worry about weight cause it can still harvest more after it is overburdened, it just cant move so you have to move it with the argy and are then only limited by the weight of the argy. Get an argy with like 3-4k weight and you can harvest enough metal to fill an indy forge before going back to base. GL

Pick up animal, carry to resource, drop animal,get off bird and have bird follow, harvest resource, get off animal, get on bird, pick up animal carry on. 

The doed has the ability to self swing when you are carrying it but the server latency makes it kinda screwy so I just drive the doed around with the argy on follow.  I have never had the Anky self swing.

7 hours ago, BTH said:

Pick up animal, carry to resource, drop animal,get off bird and have bird follow, harvest resource, get off animal, get on bird, pick up animal carry on. 

The doed has the ability to self swing when you are carrying it but the server latency makes it kinda screwy so I just drive the doed around with the argy on follow.  I have never had the Anky self swing.

Not unless you use wild dinos and an anky on aggressive. Ive tried it.. it works ... kind of. Very niche spots needed 

Archived