Help wild ank stat

ItWasntMe

5 hours ago, BTH said:

You are taming them first before declaring them no use, not just knocking them out and checking?

I’m a newb to breeding but aren’t you supposed to find the highest pre-tame/wild stat that you can, and THEN if it’s initially high you check it’s after-tame to see if it’s worthy?

I don’t breed anyways, i’ve been doing good with a tamed 150 anky and leveled it to 550%. Isn’t melee increase useless after a certain percent? I noticed that on most rocks it’s 2 hits. On x1 I get around 90 metal on the first but always less than 5 on the second hit

5 minutes ago, MackTheKnife said:

I’m a newb to breeding but aren’t you supposed to find the highest pre-tame/wild stat that you can, and THEN if it’s initially high you check it’s after-tame to see if it’s worthy?

I don’t breed anyways, i’ve been doing good with a tamed 150 anky and leveled it to 550%. Isn’t melee increase useless after a certain percent? I noticed that on most rocks it’s 2 hits. I get most metal on the first but always less than 5 on the second hit

Well the wild stat doesnt really matter much, its how the stats after (tamed) are distributed. Sure, you do have a higher chance of getting the desired high stat if you knock out an anky with high wild stats.... but its completely dependant on RNG. Ive had my highest stat point on a 135 argy that had average pre-tame stats.

Tame any 150s for the absolute best chances, you never know where those 70+ levels post tame will go 

On 5/10/2019 at 1:59 PM, ItWasntMe said:

I've now put down and had to kill about 25 and still can't get above melee 225, I'm on official center map,I want to breed.

25 isn't a lot to be honest.

I knocked out about 100 Argy's before I found one with 30+ points in weight pre tame, about 200 hundred more to find 30+ point hp, stam, and melee too. 

So either roll the dice on a couple of those 225's and hope you get a good roll or just keep putting them down. 

I will say when I went for my Anky I think I KO'd one with 235 melee that gave me 387 melee after tame. I also put one down with 265 melee and it tamed out less than that. Again, you go for the higher levels just to give you the best chance but the random roll is still the ultimate deciding factor.

Yeah. I crop tamed a crappy L125 therizino with just average stats because it was the best I could find that particular weekend. Had like 17 or whatever points in HP. Just average. 

Almost half the taming points went into HP. It was nuts! 

Looking for high pre tame stats is reasonable. But if you’re going to get like 60 points with the tame those points *could* make that Anky amazing.

*could*

And then, just because it has 35 points pre tame all 60 of your post tame stats *could* go into something stupid.

You just can’t know until you tame some.

Archived