Change Follow Speed!!

johnm81

Suggestion

5 replies to this server topic

10 hours ago, Qwertymine said:

It's the follow distance and the fact that the AI doesn't avoid obstacles as well as a player controlled dino. The speed of the dinos isn't changed at all when following. 

If in the air and they fall behind what is the follow distance that prevents this? And that happens to me when controlling  groups of fliers so its not obstacles.

7 hours ago, johnm81 said:

Fix Follow Speed!!

If they actually want us to use control groups in pvp fix the follow speed. All creatures on follow travel slower than the same creature  carrying a human rider which makes no sense. Please fix!!

It's the follow distance and the fact that the AI doesn't avoid obstacles as well as a player controlled dino. The speed of the dinos isn't changed at all when following. 

On 5/13/2019 at 7:42 AM, Qwertymine said:

They may be getting stuck on each other and gradually lose speed that way. Have them follow in a line rather than follow one creature. 

And when the flyer is falling behind slowly and is the only one on follow what follow distance should I put it at so they stop flying slower than me?

On 5/10/2019 at 8:04 PM, johnm81 said:

If in the air and they fall behind what is the follow distance that prevents this? And that happens to me when controlling  groups of fliers so its not obstacles.

They may be getting stuck on each other and gradually lose speed that way. Have them follow in a line rather than follow one creature. 

Archived