Plant X Worthless

Barbados

Plant x has its flaws yes but if built right can be a force to be reckoned  with example 13 plant x can kill wild gigas very easily  it's just how you place them preturret count nerf I had literally 1k if not more plant x up surrounding  my base on the island but now with the turret  limits I had to revise the way I built do some youtubing  different techniques ; )

Good example.  We just raided a base last night and they had species X and turrets.  Once we drained the turrets we still had to contend with the Species X.  Were we successful, sure but we also ended up making a couple of mistakes as mentioned above and we were killed by a couple of dinos when we were trying to avoid the Species x.  This means that we are now in the tribe log as raiders instead of unknown.  Now if the tribe has allies who are willing to help them they could come after us since they know who we are.  This is just another example where species X are cerrtainly not worthless.

6 hours ago, Melcreif said:

ah ok. I do think indoor Velos would be fun welcome guests so thought you might be talking about something like that.

Well im sure that would work just fine too :P I was just replying basically to the 'make the base aids' comment haha.

I would love to use small pets indoors if I ever played PVP for sure.

Archived