TEK Bridge broken?

Abecy

10 hours ago, Makx said:

i've built a few tek bridges on pillars, but some got destroyed after the latest patch and when i went to replace it, it's showing green as the pic above but not placing.

10 hours ago, Makx said:

i think when they 'fixed' the remote end snapping, they screwed up the placing end snapping points

Ive also had a bit more trouble when I tested placing one earlier today.

@Cedric Mind forwarding to team? We could use a fix for the snaps. (Make it less frustrating placing em please!)

19 hours ago, d1nk said:

Ive also had a bit more trouble when I tested placing one earlier today.

@Cedric Mind forwarding to team? We could use a fix for the snaps. (Make it less frustrating placing em please!)

also found that snapping foundies to the remote end of the bridge doesn't work either, shows as green to place, but then either doesn't place or places right in front of you like placing a single foundie not snapped to anything

• 1 month later...

iv had the same issue, iv seen so many videos on tek bridges being snapped to pillars, and, they snap against each other, but when i try to do it, it doesnt work at all. i can get it to go green so i can place it, but nothing happens half the time, and when i do get to place it and extend its bridge, its never where im actually wanting it. so i feel the teck bridges are so broken theyre a pointless item to have. we need a fix for snapping points!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Tek Bridge placing

Hey guys,

i Need help with placing tek Bridge on The Island Pve. I placed stonepillars and want to snap the tek Bridge on it but it doesnt work. (Look Screenshot) The Bridge is green but when i wanna place it, it doesnt work. What am i doing wrong ? or how can i place it there.

Thanks for help :)204816934_Screenshot(114).thumb.png.80847bb19fc0d796003122c61e6e9a82.png

15 minutes ago, MystikR said:

and when its not broken anymore ? x)

Who knows. Something on their long list of broken stuff. For some reason you can't place from structure to structure. It no longer snaps to foundations. If I place one on a cliff platform I have to shoot it to the ground or an enviromental wall to get it to "connect" to another cliff platform. 

I'm sure they know about it and are looking into it. They have the best people to look into stuff. They just haven't found many that can fix it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived