What in the heck!?

What in the heck!?

I had a motorboat on official rag small tribes 18 I parked on a stream and the raft stated to bounce. I re logged to try to fix and it broke... all my stuff fell out and is decomposing and I cannot get back to it... what the heck am I supposed to do? So much wasted time here. I have screenshots but I cannot upload them. They’re too big. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

Unfortunately floating disappearing rafts is a known bug and has been for some time. I don’t know if you’ll get the response your hoping for but I would put in a ticket with supporting documentation explains the issue and the time you’ve invested so hopefully a dev will help. Hopefully. Sorry to hear about your frustrations, I can honestly say the vast majority of my takes on pvp servers have died as the result of bugs more then they have due to legitimate typical gaming reasons. 

I’m trying to figure out how to put in a ticket to see if I can get some help... as a solo player who just came back to official this is about all I need... I love this game but I don’t have friends that okay and it’s really hard to get ahead. I was doing so well. This is the MOST discouraging thing I’ve gone through. It’s making me want to quit 

Honestly mate I’ve recently made the switch to official from 6 man and it’s so much better. You’ll be constantly wiped on 6man unless you have a mesh base or you have a team of 6 who no life the game and are in seperate time zones. It’s very frustrating. If you keep being frustrated try and join a bigger tribe in normal official, so much more peace of mind. 

5 minutes ago, Snipsnip said:

Honestly mate I’ve recently made the switch to official from 6 man and it’s so much better. You’ll be constantly wiped on 6man unless you have a mesh base or you have a team of 6 who no life the game and are in seperate time zones. It’s very frustrating. If you keep being frustrated try and join a bigger tribe in normal official, so much more peace of mind. 

Having a mesh base can also get you dev wiped and possibly kicked off the officials and some unofficial servers as well.

Archived