2.0 dungeon questions

SuperSaiyanBeezlebufo

2.0 dungeon questions

Just some questions for devs if they are willing to answer:

1. Is god mode allowed in the dungeons in single player?

2. How powerful are the bosses going to be? In single player I can’t imagine that one can take on something like the dragon or broodmother alone.

3. Are all future Dino’s that are implemented to the game just be dungeon exclusive?

4. Will store bought buffs be allowed in dungeons, such as 10x weight, resistance to weather etc.

yeah that’s it, if I could get some answers that would be great. Thanks.

You can search for Iguana Gaming on Youtube.   She just did an interview with the maker of the Mobile version of Ark about the dungeons.  I can answer some of your questions based on watching that video.

1. God mode is not allowed in the dungeons.  Certain rooms or areas could be completed without triggering the required pre-request for advancing to the next area, thus creating bugs in the game.

2. Creature difficulty will be scaled to server difficulty.  Traps will be same difficulty for everyone.  Single player boss can have 50k health.

3. There will be dungeon exclusive creatures, I do not think that all the rest of the new creatures will just be dungeon exclusive, but do not know that.

4.  Question not answered, but there will be different environmental elements in the game.

Archived