Cryopod Help

GamerGodMalak83

Cryopod Help

So I was just playing Ark on the Aberration map, and my inventory was dropped in one of the caves (yknow like how it does when you die and all), but I had at least 3 dinos in crypods within my inventory, and it decomposed. But I never got a notif saying they died or.... Anything. 

I'm wondering if it would be possible to get them back somehow? Or if they're just, lost forever within Ark void. 

Cryopods are items. Dino inside acts like items when they are frozen inside. If the Pod decay after being dropped, they are gone, forever, and you won't get any notification about it since they are... technically items at that point of time. The only exception of notification at tribe log is when the pod dies after it ran out of time with a creature inside.

You got a stroke of bad luck there my friend.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2019 at 10:35 PM, Snipsnip said:

it is dead forever and you should get a notification stating it died in a cryopod. 

On 5/29/2019 at 6:47 PM, Add3r said:

I recommend keeping the cryo'd dinos on the dino you are riding,  rather than your own inventory. Then if you die or dc,  there's still a chance your dino may live,  and it's harder for other players to pick it up. 

Thanks for the info. Good stuff. 

• 5 months later...

Archived