Any new dlc information coming out?

Mikeyboy1987

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was under the impression that "more stuff" was the S+ integration, kibble rework etc?    It's pretty much confirmed (accidentally) that Atlas was originally an Ark expansion, but since that's its own game now and the Ark Storyline is basically over with us on "real" earth, it'd be hard to get us off earth and back on new arks for random reasons plotwise.

What I AM hoping to see is more quality fan-made levels, and tools to make them easier, similar to Ragnarok.    Rag is arguably the best map in the game (though I prefer aberration's myself).

2 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Bad thing with the crystal isles mod it's a huge map an very needy I personally  don't think it will run on console

1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

I ran it on a server for a while. The server took more ram than any other i have run. Its not very well optimized and hasn't been worked on in months.

One would hope they learnt from Ragnarok... which barely runs on consoles as is (any nitrado hosted rag server eventually falls victim to extreme memory leak)

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

One would hope they learnt from Ragnarok... which barely runs on consoles as is (any nitrado hosted rag server eventually falls victim to extreme memory leak)

The modded maps are just too big. Its cool to squeeze all that stuff into one map. It makes more sense to have a variety of maps (Arks).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived