pve [closed] cooperating/ gathering tributes for alpha dragon (ragnarok)

nameless

Acquired theri saddle blueprint but is ridiculously expensive to make.….

What if there are 10 people on daedons, spreaded out, shotting from all directions with 240% damage shotguns? They will be able to heal each other, protect their riders, and the scattered formation can stop dragon from using its AOE damage advantage?

I could probably defeat ragnarok alpha now, but I am missing: artifacts, trophies, and a ragnarok base.

Currently have yuty with 14k hp ( I know, not very safe) 90 armor

Rex 80k hp and 1400% damage (not specialized for this arena) 95 armor

Two weeks later I will hopefully produce specialized rexes and better yuty, then build a base on ragnarok.

Are rexes with 1600% damage, 50k hp and yuty with 40k hp useful for this match? (can also provide 250% damage shotguns)

My preferred method for Alpha island dragon is 10 high stat megalosaurus (unridden, 14khp, 900%dmg roughly start fight at 20:00 in server time) and 10 therizinos (with riders, 4-5 stacks of veggie cakes 12khp, 1000% dmg, set to ignore group whistles and following their respective rider). When you spawn into the arena mount theriz straight away every body spread in the first open area dodging the 2 fireballs it shoots, dragon will then summon pteras and dimorphs so group up to clear them, send the megas to attack target on dragon whilst players and theriz stay well back to shoot it if by chance the megas die (they probably will but I breed them for stats/mutes so have a couple 100 lol) you then take dragon on in groups of 2-3 attacking form back and sides on theriz until your hp gets low then switch out to next group of tankers. Those not tanking should stay well back to avoid drawing aggro away from tankers and shoot. continue this method until dragon is dead.
This is also possible with lower stat theriz and less players with no megalosaurus (we did it first time on 7khp 700% theriz after full release/new server transition from legacy) but that was with a group of well organized seasoned friends. Since then I use the top method to counter the less skilled players I take with me to get the engrams.
If all this seems too much for you to get organised then feel free to hit me up next week for a free alpha ragnarok run for engram unlocks. :)

We use this method, 5 players with 240+ dmg shotguns will be enough.... there are some discord servers where peple offer free boss fights... we did alpha dragon lastnight with 6 people only and one died because he did not came with spare flak armor.... that proof that 5 players can kill dragon, prob 4 can do this too... with 298 DMG shotguns...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived