get rid of the level 450 dino despawn breeders going to start quiting soon.

sebahefner

Suggestion

hi sorry for my spanglish, the part i enjoy the most in ark is breeding have tousends of hours on it.

wildcard pleace a dino cap of 450 level and i know it when dinos start desapearing but they didnt told about it so you are going to lern it the hard way.

the cap is a limit to every person breeding so when a breeder hit it they need to quit the game cause your game is over, so i think you have to get rid of it or at list make it to 600 level or somthing, mabe increse the level 100 each year dont know but you cant make breeders quit your game.

also you must be clear about it, it takes too much time to breed a line and raise creatures and one day all your dinos desapear because you didnt told people about it.

33 replies to this server topic

take a pic from it cause you will lose it soon, i loose lots of rexes for that some of my rexes where hatching level 430 so now i only can use 19 levels on them, you should stop leveling your rexes at 449 and bring oxi down so you can mutate them a litle more, but all have limits and thats my point.

they should tell people that you cant pass 450 level not taking your creatures from you without a worning, and take the sadle cause it despawn with it.

1 minute ago, sebahefner said:

take a pic from it cause you will lose it soon, i loose lots of rexes for that some of my rexes where hatching level 430 so now i only can use 19 levels on them, you should stop leveling your rexes at 449 and bring oxi down so you can mutate them a litle more, but all have limits and thats my point.

they should tell people that you cant pass 450 level not taking your creatures from you without a worning, and take the sadle cause it despawn with it.

On Xbox nothing 450 despawned it's 451 and above but on pc it's 450 and above that despawns, and I did it to prove a point, I also have level 1 Rex and Tek Rex's to remove speed and oxy and food and weight and Stam from boss Rex's as only health and melee really matter

2 hours ago, Lowly said:

Agreed but he is also not right, not EVERY competent breeder calls speed by the name wasted. It may be a waste to have leveled there but not all competent breeders call it by that name.

But I thought it wasn't about right or wrong???  Hahaha, Seb proved the point I was trying to make basically.

In the beginning when I typed the first thing, I figured I would be nitpicked for saying that about breeders.  If I said "considered" instead of "called," which I almost did, none of this would have happened.  I sometimes hate saying stuff on the forums because the conversation degrades into a meta-discussion about conversations.  You have to literally cover every base, tie up any loose end, and it just gets exhaustive or else you can't actually get people to talk to you because it becomes about the exact precise raptoring word you used and someone having to insist you are wrong.  So, change "called" to "considered," and THEN actually add to the suggestion.

It was honestly not an enjoyable conversation, because absolutely none of it was necessary!  That's the only issue, nothing changes.  You aren't going to change your mind, and neither am I.  I stand by my original assessment though, with the single word modified:  Competent breeders consider speed and oxygen (on some creatures) wasted points.  If you have a big hardon for getting a high level only, you are a bad breeder.  We can't just have a friggin' simple discussion about an idea to a suggestion, because people have to get their panties in a tizzy over a single bleedin' word that is for whatever reason challenging.

11 minutes ago, sebahefner said:

didnt know xbox have diferent parameters why?, pc should be the same are you sure, it dont despawn inmidiatly just in server refresh, but if you upload a 450+ creature you cant download it, can you do it on xbox?

Had a pretty in-depth discussion on these forums with one of the assistant community mods who said it was deffinately 450 that despawned on pc

I thought it was the same for all and not having a pc to test I have to take there word for it

Archived