Cedric

Weigh In: What do you look for in events?

What do you look for in events?  

553 members have voted

1. 1. What do you look for in events?

• Boosted Rates
    • A Fitting Theme
    • Unique Skins
    • Unique Items
    • Random Colored Dinos

On 10/9/2019 at 11:33 AM, VauZwei said:

a Raideble AI Base or Castel!

(withe Alphas, turrets and Dinos )

wanna raid withe Friends or in Singel Player something! but there is Nothing to raid....

in a raid Event we could have some fun and Play together testing our raid dinos and eqipt.

raid a Base or Castel spawned by Aliens some where on the map … 

so plz make a Raid Event.

I like that

Well for one, I would like the event not to crash my server every 10 minutes or so. and you can forget gathering all of the mats for the emotes and crap,, when server crashes, all of that despawns from your inventory, so its is all for naught,, good job Wildcard... IT is all a joke!!. Most of my server is now in the process of podding all tames, especially babies, and waiting until Nov when this is all over.

Edited by Edubb

A little of everything I guess, just as long as it fits. Atm the even seems more mishmashed than anything else. Swimsuits, colors that align more with Thanksgiving than Halloween, bit and pieces here and there.

Not really complaining, just a suggestion. Halloween event would have been so much better if we had gotten like neon greens, purples, oranges and such instead of dull fall colors. Skins that emulate famous horror movie weapons and costumes. Etc. 

On 8/5/2019 at 18:31, Cedric said:

Si hay algo más, ¡nómbralo a continuación!

the hallowin event would have the DoDoWyrven on all maps
and the one who kills has to have the time to catch zombies because one kills and others catch the zombies I don't see that just
also very bad colors off
the very ugly drops items
you could put in Drops events like extinction in X zones
not to mention the lagg and rollback every 30m a poop could not be farmed anything nim tamear

I would like some valuable loot and prizes from the events. You kill the dodo wyvern and get zombie wyverns that you can't fly; You kill the dodo rex and get a few zombie dodos. Most official Pvp players did not even bother doing it because you didn't get anything useful.

Breeding events is probably the most requested thing so I don't have to push that line..
Something that would be nice is imprint events with shorter timer in between to help us hard working men to get the imprints we desire without having to cryo gigas for months to complete it.

One thing I would love to see in a future event would be more unique skins. Hats and weapon skins are always fun.

Another thing would be more recurring clothes. Since we have the underwear in every event since summer bash, more clothes like sweaters or t-shirts that are event themed would be nice. Something like an ugly Christmas sweater or a t-shirt with a santa dodo could be fitting for the Christmas event. Then those could be recycled in future events, like putting a cupid dodo on the shirt for Valentines day.

Another thing that could be explored is skins for saddles. What about a Christmas themed saddle skin for something like a mammoth? Or for Easter a therizino saddle skin that has a large duck beak on the front.