Weigh In: What do you look for in events?

Cedric

What do you look for in events?  

553 members have voted

1. 1. What do you look for in events?

• Boosted Rates
    • A Fitting Theme
    • Unique Skins
    • Unique Items
    • Random Colored Dinos

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fear evolved is by far my favorite event that happened in this game. Getting whole server together to fight dodorex and dodowyven was so cool back in the day. Winter event was nice as well. Calm music,gifts everyone liked , hell we even managed to gather 300 coal to summon temporary tamed dodorex. The memories that are nice to look back to.  Thanks to these fun days of ark I met nice people that I remember today.

Nowadays its just... Oh well it's Halloween 3x taming and 2x breeding ,wild dinos can be orange that's ok I guess.  The boosted rates and event color dinos are boring, what's the purpose of that. We lack unique content

Unique items, unique skins, random colored dinos is pretty fun too. I think activities in events are cool too. Like maybe if you had something where you killed a specific event creature you would get a free level up point to spend upgrade one of your stats. Even at max level. Just to allow people to keep having some progress. Or like finding items on the ark s and once you get them taking them to a place and trading them for something. Either a skin, item, blueprint, or a level up. Group events are cool too to keep people playing the game together. 

Event dinos are cool too. That make the game more challenging.

Just something new ya know? Having the same thing over and over again gets lame. Maybe some new hairstyles that actually look good, new event only dinos that you can tame and keep even after the event is over. Just something besides a re-skin of the same candy and a dino color change. I can get whatever color I want with a enough breeding, when you run your own server you can change the rates too. Give us something that we CAN'T necessarily do as server owners or players. Where's the excitement that the old events had?

I miss the events you actually got to partake in before, like the Dodorex and whatnot. I was hoping the werewolf/vampire disease idea could be implemented, but I also think a little love for your spooky creatures could also be given for such a time, spiders and bats.

I know it would be asking a bit much but something like a TLC for our cave dwelling creatures that slip out into the festive night would be rather cool and fitting for such an event.

Personally I like to see unique items and boosted rates. I don’t get to play much so when I do I like to try and knock out farming/building faster so I can fly around and tame sooner. I also think unique items are cool cause it gives you something to work towards to get or a “trophy” to show off to friends. I do enjoy breeding but free time to play make hard to breed so I don’t worry bout color patterns much anymore. 

• Cedric locked and unpinned this topic

Archived