Weigh In: What do you look for in events?

Cedric

What do you look for in events?  

553 members have voted

1. 1. What do you look for in events?

• Boosted Rates
    • A Fitting Theme
    • Unique Skins
    • Unique Items
    • Random Colored Dinos

I liked it when we had the ARKaeology   event.   I liked the Halloween event that when it got dark, meglanias and other cave dwelling creatures came out and roamed on the whole island.  The Thanksgiving even that little turkeys ran around and was even a challenge to kill.  

Make something like a treasure hunt that we have to find certain things in order be a ble to craft AWSOME high level  BPs ie: Rockdrake, Giga, Rex, Mana, etc.. based on what we can find or collect.(lie, like so many bones, eggs,  water jar blueprints, etc) .  An event recipe of sort  but with multiple items). sometimes it is so hard to find decent BP's that are of any value.. 

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it was a pain and nothing that could be done in the short term, but it was incredibly cool when you did fall and winter season events.  It could be left for event/time of year or added to the server's as a mechanic based on day and night cycle count with season lengths and effects determined by server by map and then left for map makers to take advantage of or not.

As for the colour events I would like to see the numbers of coloured dinos be significantly less than the standard colours instead of supplanting most of them.  Also see them with mid to high levels and not low levels, or have lower level event colour dinos be less common in spawns.

Another idea is a random even that slightly increases the chances of a mutation and maybe allow double mutations from multiple births (twins, triplets, etc)

Running around looking for turkeys for Thanksgiving was fun. I really enjoyed little games, or whatever can you call it, when Arkeology event hit - we looked for piles of bones and could use them to craft stuff. Just a little more interraction with the events would be nice instead of just giving us boosted rates and colored dinos and "yeah have fun with that". What if you have all the colors? This gets boring. Some challenges would be nice, maybe extra decorations too!

And like someone above me said, DEFINITELY would love to see autumn and winter versions of the maps added again it was so great to see!

a Raideble AI Base or Castel!

(withe Alphas, turrets and Dinos )

wanna raid withe Friends or in Singel Player something! but there is Nothing to raid....

in a raid Event we could have some fun and Play together testing our raid dinos and eqipt.

raid a Base or Castel spawned by Aliens some where on the map … 

so plz make a Raid Event.

I would like to see seasonal smaller Boss fights that drop seasonal recipes and gear. See my posting in General discussion about what Smaller Boss Fights would be. Dinos that are only available in that Seasonal Event, such as Big ride-able Turkeys during Thanksgiving. Xmas - flying Reindeer, Halloween Skeleton Dinos, Easter -  Rideable Dodo Bunnies, New Years - Rideable wine bottles? etc. During events also make it that the babies that you breed from your regular dinos have a small chance to be born with Seasonal colours. Recipes that can be crafted during events that can do things such as cause mutations (colours, size, shape, stats, another leg, arm, head etc), cut down the length of time (speed up} the breeding process ( ex us a cookie that cuts imprint/breeding time from 8 hours down to 2-4 hours) ,recover instant imprint (miss an imprint due to Real Life make a type of treat that gives instant imprint to catch you back up, max 1-2 per dino breeding cycle.), etc during the breeding process. Festive saddle skins.

• Cedric locked and unpinned this topic

Archived