Weigh In: What do you look for in events?

Cedric

What do you look for in events?  

553 members have voted

1. 1. What do you look for in events?

• Boosted Rates
    • A Fitting Theme
    • Unique Skins
    • Unique Items
    • Random Colored Dinos

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/9/2019 at 11:33 AM, VauZwei said:

a Raideble AI Base or Castel!

(withe Alphas, turrets and Dinos )

wanna raid withe Friends or in Singel Player something! but there is Nothing to raid....

in a raid Event we could have some fun and Play together testing our raid dinos and eqipt.

raid a Base or Castel spawned by Aliens some where on the map … 

so plz make a Raid Event.

I like that

Well for one, I would like the event not to crash my server every 10 minutes or so. and you can forget gathering all of the mats for the emotes and crap,, when server crashes, all of that despawns from your inventory, so its is all for naught,, good job Wildcard... IT is all a joke!!. Most of my server is now in the process of podding all tames, especially babies, and waiting until Nov when this is all over.

A little of everything I guess, just as long as it fits. Atm the even seems more mishmashed than anything else. Swimsuits, colors that align more with Thanksgiving than Halloween, bit and pieces here and there.

Not really complaining, just a suggestion. Halloween event would have been so much better if we had gotten like neon greens, purples, oranges and such instead of dull fall colors. Skins that emulate famous horror movie weapons and costumes. Etc. 

On 8/5/2019 at 18:31, Cedric said:

Si hay algo más, ¡nómbralo a continuación!

the hallowin event would have the DoDoWyrven on all maps
and the one who kills has to have the time to catch zombies because one kills and others catch the zombies I don't see that just
also very bad colors off
the very ugly drops items
you could put in Drops events like extinction in X zones
not to mention the lagg and rollback every 30m a poop could not be farmed anything nim tamear

I change my mind.... bikini skins are great but wheres all the taming boosts?! You changed it to only breeding boosts when theres new colored dinos everywhere.. Raising dinos is fun and all but its overkill with every event, it would be nice to get some new colored dinos from one event to breed with. The constant raising events will take away some of the fun and hype of the Love Event and Extra Life Event.

• Cedric locked and unpinned this topic

Archived