Weigh In: What do you look for in events?

Cedric

What do you look for in events?  

553 members have voted

1. 1. What do you look for in events?

• Boosted Rates
    • A Fitting Theme
    • Unique Skins
    • Unique Items
    • Random Colored Dinos

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having the maturation boosted  rates during valentine’s or the life event more often would be awesome! Some of us have so little time and the pods have helped, but then big dinos take sooo long! I’m sure a lot of people have  lost some of the their large tames and it can be daunting to replace them on a busy schedule.

On 5/9/2019 at 3:49 AM, b0ender said:

Id just like to say that some colors are forgotten in events and i wish u guys balance that. Purple dinos  were last time in game over a year ago in Extinction Chronicles event, and since extinction is relased that means this year there will be no purple color, and red we had already 3 times this year, aswell as green..

Gotta agree with this one All my high mellee giggas and boss rexs have ended up red and i'm havin a hell of a time trying to breed the different colors in

I love the bone creatures, the Santa Hat Claus Creatures, and the Bunny Ear Easter dinos. I like to see more variants of creatures all-around. :DodoRex-Mask: More aberrant variations as well, but that's another ball-park. I'd like to tame me an actual Skeletal Rex and keep him forever! Not just during a once-a-year event, but during periods throughout the year! That would be nice. :Jerblove:

i want to see an april fools event  

like dodos size of gigas

a  veriant of  a rock elemental that can look like any things like look like loot creates, dead dinos, trees, metal rocks ( they should be tameable too) and on all maps

acid water

maybe dinos spawn on different maps then there ment to be on ( i want that the most)

sorry for my horrable spelling

maybe a jack in a box loot drop where u  eather could get armor, tools, or a saddle or a rare chance a dodo rex spawns 

• Cedric locked and unpinned this topic

Archived